Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I was disappointed Dio and Snake weren't in ZTD until I realized them showing up would be way out of left field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

What if the player was Delta in all 3 games, Delta was alive for them...

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Delta and I can die! Arc, sing irony!

Canadian girl needs dictionary

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Mine from Gamestop.com arrived today also with a small crack and numerous scratches on the display case. Life is simply unfair.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Zero Escape is always more about the journey then anything happening at the end

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Delta's glasses viewing the cameras are what the player has been seeing on the screen, and he's mind hacking at Times to Decide
Or that Q, C, and D Ward are the same place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

That letter does say 9. It's not referring to the q door. "A door", not "the door", they recall, when they find two 9 doors.

• Locked thread