Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Regy Rusty posted:

Also when the Transportalizer was first revealed I was also suspicious and suspected some elaborate Zero trickery but no They're Out There

my fave thing is just how many times Sigma has basically cloned himself by this point, there should be an entire timeline where everyone is a clone of Sigma
i would play that game

ApplesandOranges posted:

In addition, apparently someone worked out that Zero Time Dilemma can be unscrambled to 'Me, I'm Zero. I'm Delta.'.

UCHIKOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

edit: is there anyone who did not PRESS THE BUTTON the second they were able
that explosion was the funniest moment of the game for me

vaguely fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Jul 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

everyone moves like Babby's First Walk Cycle, but you just gotta have them tiddy bounce

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Gloomy Rube posted:

There is one true thing about all of Uchikoshi's games: There's always a motherly major character. Never7's canon romance is with the motherly character, Ever17 has Sora and Tsugumi, Remember11 has the character that's listed as "Great Mother" in the opening video, 999 has Lotus (which is also her entire motivation as seen in the submarine ending), VLR has Luna, and ZTD has Diana. I'm not entirely sure WHY, but it's a pattern I've noticed

serious answer: 'mother' is one of the three female character archetypes which are often used together: the other two are 'maiden' (Phi, Akane) and either 'whore' (Mira) or 'crone' (Mrs Not-Appearing-In-This-Game)
once you know about it you will start seeing it everywhere, have fun

• Locked thread