Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrs. nicholas sarkozy
Jan 1, 2006

~let me see ya bounce that bounce that~
I finally beat this game and it was kinda dumb at the end but I liked it a lot?? I was invested in the whole ??? end of VLR and this game having that kind of parasite/6TH DIMENSIONAL BEING/player character thing but w/e, it's all an evil grandpa I guess. And there are apparently extra-dimensional aliens(?) canonically now, so... who knows.

The decision to make Junpei a ROGUE COP ON THE EDGE was amazing. This character is not disillusioned with life after being trapped in a death maze by their childhood sweetheart, it was all the human trafficking cases he took on afterwards?? ok. Also the SHIFTing was so so so so stupid, why was it a powerup animation, why?

The most horrifying timeline aside from the acid baths was definitely Diana trapped in the bunker for 9 months having a breakdown, loving a 75 year old dude and then giving birth to TWINS without apparently any modern medical equipment. At least put a birthing suite in there for your mom, Delta, gently caress!

I'm really glad Phi remembered her jump-kick powers just in time for the finale. And they actually showed most of it instead of cutting away to the ceiling to save money!

Overall VLR is my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread