Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Life is poo poo, but there are always things we can do to make it slightly more tolerable to those we come into contact every day. What have you done to not make life actively horrible for other people today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Did a courtesy flush at the truck stop. :clint:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I put on deodorant and I stopped masturbating in public.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
these are unironically good answers. life is garbage

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I had two eggs sunny side up and 3 sausage links and a Monster Energy drink for breakfast.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I held in a fart for like 20 minutes until my coworker left so they didn't have to smell my fart.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

I had two eggs sunny side up and 3 sausage links and a Monster Energy drink for breakfast.

Hmmmm I would rather you have had bacon, hard boiled, and an orange juice. This is going to bother me now. :smith:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

VendaGoat posted:

I put on deodorant and I stopped masturbating in public.

Well that's ruined my day.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I ahd some breakfast and then fish for lunch

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

posted

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I put a hotdog through the middle of a donut and called it a sandwich. :peanut:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sunswipe posted:

Well that's ruined my day.

Can't please everyone.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i played piano for my aunt ive been practicing loads lately and she liked it a lot

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gently caress u

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
This morning I listened to Brahms sonata for piano and cello no. 2 op.99 with the result that when I went outside this afternoon I smiled warmly at everyone I passed and not just cats and dogs like I usually do :)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've been around over a few decades and have not murdered or seriously harmed anyone. As far as I know.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I am polite and nice to all those around me. Also, I ate my wife's pussy.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
i fed a goose but it was a trap cuz once it got close i grabbed it by its long-rear end neck and shook the gently caress out of it

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
gently caress geese imo

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I picked up some orange juice for Sunday brunch

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Brought a whole bunch of cookies for my department, since it was my last day interning.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Sat alone in the house all day.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I sent my dick pic to a bunch of random numbers to brighten up their day.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

I am polite and nice to all those around me. Also, I ate my wife's pussy.

Same here :D

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Vastarien posted:

Sat alone in the house all day.

Noticed that vastarien's av is from an old skinny puppy record cover and posted the same

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I started going to a personal trainer and eating better, so I will be looking even sexier than usual. Also, I will be getting a bunch of people high on MDMA later tonight. Also, I called my mom.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Called the police on a homeless, he was really making the neighborhood look trashy

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I considered doing a few nice things, which remain unchanged due to a scheduling conflict with depression and laziness. By the standards of Roman Catholicism, considering an act is the same as committing it. So I saved a bunch of lives and made the world better. However, this might be unbalanced by the downswing where I wished death and destruction on my enemies. Guess God will have to judge.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i built a poorhouse out of the bricks i poo poo this past month

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i shot a man in reno just to watch him die

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i made my wife breakfast in bed and rubbed her feet. she works very hard and im glad to spoil her. plus, now she owes me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i put on deoderant

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Homeless people in cities doesn't make any sense, does it? Like, you wouldn't build a garbage dump in Manhattan, the real estate is simply too pricey. Get them out in the fresh air, I say.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I used my turn signal for every turn! :) Not like the fat bitch in front of me that cut me off and almost rammed me into a bus you loving oval office slob i should have ripped your door off and smashed your face into the ground :) k feel better now

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Jeff smisek: oval office destroyer

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my son is also named oval office destroyer *simpsons ref.... upvote if you got it lol

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Gave someone directions to the bathrooms

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

do actions done with good intentions but a terrible result count??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jeff smisek posted:

:) Not like the fat bitch in front of me that cut me off and almost rammed me into a bus you loving oval office slob i should have ripped your door off and smashed your face into the ground :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

:bigtran: I have a rage problem

• Locked thread