Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jeff smisek posted:

:bigtran: I have a rage problem

text me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Enfield posted:

my son is also named oval office destroyer *simpsons ref.... upvote if you got it lol

#90skids

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

jeff smisek posted:

I used my turn signal for every turn! :) Not like the fat bitch in front of me that cut me off and almost rammed me into a bus you loving oval office slob i should have ripped your door off and smashed your face into the ground :) k feel better now

That was me in a wig and I'm not sorry

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

That was me in a wig and I'm not sorry

Whyioughtta!!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

not much op other than what's expected (help wife shop and take care of my kid)

I feel a little bad. I'll see if I can hold the door for someone or something.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I let a guy felch me which is sort of like re-gifting.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

Called the police on a homeless, he was really making the neighborhood look trashy

Or even worse was he panhandling? This is the correct and courteous thing to do for the actual people around you that have to be exposed to the homeless

God gently caress homeless people

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i was just singing me some DAC and some bitch made fun of me and i didnt blast them away right then and there

mister dont talk bad about my music

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I create computer software used by thousands OP

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Vastarien posted:

Sat alone in the house all day.

:hfive:

The_end
May 17, 2014
My boss is out of town. I left my fart jar on her desk with a note attached saying fresh mountain air.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Horniest Manticore posted:

Life is poo poo, but there are always things we can do to make it slightly more tolerable to those we come into contact every day. What have you done to not make life actively horrible for other people today?

I made sure not to get in anybody's way or bother anyone who has even the smallest chance of being annoyed by my presence irl, I made myself silent and invisible so that other people would not have to look down on me. it was great, i feel good inside, i am happy

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

God gently caress homeless people

Please don't call the homeless people, anthropomorphizing them is dangerous.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i went to the gym and did not poop my pants

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

jeff smisek posted:

Whyioughtta!!

Still not sorry (sorry)

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Voted in a federal election.

Not that that will help anyone locally.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I power hosed my girlfriend. So you know, brightened and improved at least one persons day.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I tell my wife, babies, dogs and cats that I love them multiple times a day op. Also, I give thai ladyboys free beejays at the I-75 rest stop by exit 350 at 8:00 pm every day, yes this is an invitation

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Even if you aren't a Thai ladyboy, just tell me that you have stairs in your house

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I haven't left my apartment

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I ate booty at midnight does that count

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Did a courtesy flush at the truck stop. :clint:

This kills the blumpkin.

BowreeBookstore
Oct 29, 2015

Horniest Manticore posted:

Life is poo poo, but there are always things we can do to make it slightly more tolerable to those we come into contact every day. What have you done to not make life actively horrible for other people today?

Well Bucko, I didn't walk around with a system of morals stolen from a tortured and dead Israelite and try to viciously shove these morals into a post-industrial informational society and expect good results. You seem like the kinda dude who would open up a nice workhouse for the poor. A man proud of his virtue.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

brb i had a bm

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

BowreeBookstore posted:

Well Bucko, I didn't walk around with a system of morals stolen from a tortured and dead Israelite and try to viciously shove these morals into a post-industrial informational society and expect good results. You seem like the kinda dude who would open up a nice workhouse for the poor. A man proud of his virtue.

and you seem like the kind that wouldn't put one down till it went limp

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Jolly Rancher shotglasses for the after wedding party

Gomi Day
Nov 15, 2007

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
Plaster Town Cop
stayed indoors.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

is petty vandalism against your local govt helpful

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
I stayed away from them.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I shared my weed with my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I have not interacted with a single human being today. That is a net positive for them.

• Locked thread