Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The hits just keep on coming. . .
http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/cannabis-grandmother/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

mamma mia! Even got that yob plug at the start

google THIS

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/dog-finding-loopholes/

There's no rule that says a dog can't make the front page! There's got to be a less predictable joke but I can't find it right now.

alnilam

I'm glad of it

Rushi

by Smythe
woah good job guys :cool:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

good job guys :love:

will an ik please goldmine that one?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

vanisher

Haha awesome air bud made it

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Plebian Parasite

That was a good thread

FutonForensic

great job air bud

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Another "some irrelevant forum somewhere" success story.

joke_explainer

I liked that thread! Good work everybody!

Robot Made of Meat

I missed this thread entirely, but the front page didn't: http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/byob-noir-jobs/

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I missed this thread entirely, but the front page didn't: http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/byob-noir-jobs/

:peanut: That wasn't even a very long thread. I think the majority of the posts in it made it.

City of Glompton

that was an enjoyable thread.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

social vegan

another byob success story

joke_explainer

He threw together a nice title card! It sets the stage. I like em all, and great thread idea there.

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

He threw together a nice title card! It sets the stage. I like em all, and great thread idea there.

:agreed: that was a great thread and a great premise

vanisher

minimum wage made it!! That was a great one

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm proud of you guys, that thread gave us some gems. thank you for doing a good job at :justpost:

Robot Made of Meat

The One-A-Day thread made it!

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/extra-medicine/

Way to go!

alnilam

:toot:

FluffieDuckie

You guys make me laugh :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

FluffieDuckie posted:

You guys make me laugh :love:

We please to aim!

FutonForensic

hell yeah

social vegan

crushing the gam

vanisher

Putting BYOB on the map again woo

Rushi

by Smythe
How do you guys handle this Internet fame??

vanisher

I take an extra one-a-day mens

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Putting BYOB on the map again woo

we're the scrappy underdogs of the internet and of sa, and this is our montage moment. we're crushing the front page, the bananana has caught the eye of the beautiful love interest, we're collaborating on piso's project. soon it will be time to stand up to the bully that has been harassing us: gbs fyad coupons & deals

Rushi

by Smythe
coupons and deals never make the front page they are soooo jealous

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

we're the scrappy underdogs of the internet and of sa, and this is our montage moment. we're crushing the front page, the bananana has caught the eye of the beautiful love interest, we're collaborating on piso's project. soon it will be time to stand up to the bully that has been harassing us: gbs fyad coupons & deals

coupons and deals can h*ck the d*ng off beacuse byob bithc

Android Blues

those god drat "coupies" in their little deeaals forum probably feel pretty small right about now

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

those god drat "coupies" in their little deeaals forum probably feel pretty small right about now

bean mom

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

----------------

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You misspelled 'hugefest', OP

FactsAreUseless

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You misspelled 'hugefest', OP
The BIGGEST, LARGEST, HUUUUUUGEST festival of the GREATEST! POSSIBLE! SIZE! That's right, big fans with your big foam hands, it's time once again for the mother [explosion noise] HUGEFEST! This year we've got all the BIGGEST bands in rock music! We've got Bigfoot, we've got Large Marge, we've even got OVERSIZED NEUROFIBROMAAAAAAA! Yeah, that's right, we've got the biggest name in BENIGN NON-CANCEROUS TUMORS, and hell, every single one of our announcers is suffering from a disease that causes them, whether it's neurofibromatosis 1 and 2 or the extremely rare and misunderstood C-C-C-CARNEY COMPLEX! You heard me! CAAAAARNEY COOOOOOMPLEX! We're going to have the biggest, wildest, HUUUUUUUUUUGEST melanotic schwannomas you'll ever see with an MRI machine, and our team of world-renowned surgeons is standing next to one of those three-panel cardboard stands on a table like it's a MOTHER [laser noise] SCIENCE FAIR! What even is this festival, you ask? IT'S HUUUUUUUUUGE FEEEEEEEEST!

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

The BIGGEST, LARGEST, HUUUUUUGEST festival of the GREATEST! POSSIBLE! SIZE! That's right, big fans with your big foam hands, it's time once again for the mother [explosion noise] HUGEFEST! This year we've got all the BIGGEST bands in rock music! We've got Bigfoot, we've got Large Marge, we've even got OVERSIZED NEUROFIBROMAAAAAAA! Yeah, that's right, we've got the biggest name in BENIGN NON-CANCEROUS TUMORS, and hell, every single one of our announcers is suffering from a disease that causes them, whether it's neurofibromatosis 1 and 2 or the extremely rare and misunderstood C-C-C-CARNEY COMPLEX! You heard me! CAAAAARNEY COOOOOOMPLEX! We're going to have the biggest, wildest, HUUUUUUUUUUGEST melanotic schwannomas you'll ever see with an MRI machine, and our team of world-renowned surgeons is standing next to one of those three-panel cardboard stands on a table like it's a MOTHER [laser noise] SCIENCE FAIR! What even is this festival, you ask? IT'S HUUUUUUUUUGE FEEEEEEEEST!

poo poo, I was looking for the somewhat-bigger-than-normal-but-not-unusually-so fest. sorry to bother you.

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/alright-orgasm-computer/

BYOB did it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

double header o ya

• Locked thread