Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

that thread is like 90% macnult and it is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
guys we're in public, put your sunglasses back on

:cripes:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Me: looking into my date's eyes, thinking about how beautiful and deep they are

My date: "ummm excuse me, my boobs are down here?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

haha

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

joke_explainer posted:

I'm happy that thread got featured and also my video with Tubthumping is in it and somehow still hasn't been taken down.

that was the best part of the thread

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I would like to think that like many good threads i contributed by not posting in it and instead appreciating silently.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

that was such a good thread

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

good job team, we're on our way to the big time!

pro tip: include relevant links to front page articles on your resume to show you are net savvy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
holy crap i did not see that coming

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I will put the checks with my other monopoly money, safe inside the boardgames box along with my plastic gems and little fake gold rings

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
thank you for the hugfest :)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am too old to know pokemons but that thread was fantastic, cookie thread is good too

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

that bee a great thread

also I love this picture and am imagining a world where a tiny pig writes "SOME SPIDER" in the stall of a giant arachnid in danger of being slaughtered

lol

also for anyone who doesn't speak bee the little dance spells out this url:
https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/increased-bee-amount/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
its an easy mistake, there's really only like three of us and 15-20 parachute accounts

• Locked thread