Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

holy poo poo fluffie your halloween av is rly good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

thanks everybody, for the good posts, and nice words :thumb:

Android Blues

:thumbs:

Android Blues

:thubm:

Android Blues

i loved that thread more than i love anything else upon this vapid earth. it was great, A+

Android Blues

i think its a great example of why this forums good is that we made some very funny ideas out of a simple, almost stupid premise

Android Blues

those god drat "coupies" in their little deeaals forum probably feel pretty small right about now

Android Blues

remembering about your orgasm thread is the most okay you can feel

Android Blues

i'm so very, permanently glad about the mammogram thread

Android Blues

i love/d that thread so much and it has provided me much joy over the past week: at work, in bed, or just relaxing with my friends. And, in a happy and unrelated coincidence, my Pepsi endorsement cheque came in real fat this month, so really, it's all been great.

Android Blues

well done social vegan, but i think you are only allowed to have six pokemon in a team, so really it's more like a gym victory

Android Blues

i somehow missed the bees thread entirely and these posts are really funny

Android Blues

this is the harlem renaissance of BYOB, or "the rznvnaissance"

Android Blues

i'm being rude to my boss in preparation for quitting my job, so it'll be nice and a smooth transition ("sliding" if you will) into the goldmine (money from BYOB)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

congratulations to all the good and worst types of sex guy here in BYOB who made this happen

• Locked thread