Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

god that was a good thread

i'm glad our friend facts are useless has been posting with us. he's inspirational

i'm sure i don't have to say this, but could an ik goldmine that one?
Any mod can actually move stuff to the goldmine, just click that Move button in the upper right and send it to the Comedy Goldmine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm aware. i was delegating :colbert:
Clinton or Sanders?

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

actually fau we can't move that because it's an admin created thread. will you please move it to the byob goldmine?
Huh, really? I did not know that was a thing. One sec.

FactsAreUseless

Done.

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

Oh holy hell

Facts are useless please report to this thread. You're needed to goldmine another of your threads
Done

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

You do good work

You can ik for us anytime :buddy:
I'm glad it's a little inconvenient for you to deal with my threads.

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

Perhaps our new ik would like to find that one one goldmine it

Moving threads is one of the thrills of iking
In BYOB they are referred to as the Sticky IK.

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckula posted:

God I loved that thread
That was the thread that got me to post in BYOB.

FactsAreUseless

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You misspelled 'hugefest', OP
The BIGGEST, LARGEST, HUUUUUUGEST festival of the GREATEST! POSSIBLE! SIZE! That's right, big fans with your big foam hands, it's time once again for the mother [explosion noise] HUGEFEST! This year we've got all the BIGGEST bands in rock music! We've got Bigfoot, we've got Large Marge, we've even got OVERSIZED NEUROFIBROMAAAAAAA! Yeah, that's right, we've got the biggest name in BENIGN NON-CANCEROUS TUMORS, and hell, every single one of our announcers is suffering from a disease that causes them, whether it's neurofibromatosis 1 and 2 or the extremely rare and misunderstood C-C-C-CARNEY COMPLEX! You heard me! CAAAAARNEY COOOOOOMPLEX! We're going to have the biggest, wildest, HUUUUUUUUUUGEST melanotic schwannomas you'll ever see with an MRI machine, and our team of world-renowned surgeons is standing next to one of those three-panel cardboard stands on a table like it's a MOTHER [laser noise] SCIENCE FAIR! What even is this festival, you ask? IT'S HUUUUUUUUUGE FEEEEEEEEST!

FactsAreUseless

Oh sweet, I totally forgot about my orgasm thread.

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

will you please move that to the byob goldmine? i lack the authority
Done!

FactsAreUseless

I didn't remember making one of those posts.

FactsAreUseless

Lmao how did my dumbass joke make it

FactsAreUseless

Oh awesome, I didn't think that had enough posts to make it!

FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

Yeah let's wait on scary hell imo
I goldmined it, because IKs can't move my threads anyway.

FactsAreUseless

Olive! posted:

Hes an enemy from Mother 3. I don't know if he's supposed to be a minus sign :shrug:
He is simply Negative Man. No more, no less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah i have mixed feelings about that thread because i think maybe it robbed us of some great threads
People should just post the threads if the idea gets any response.

• Locked thread