Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

excellent job everyone, the forum will soon be ours!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

wow, how long before they just replace the front page with byob?

Manifisto

good job team, we're on our way to the big time!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Thingyman posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/rabbit-cyoa-byob/1/

this is downright beautiful luvcow. i don't normally follow cyoa threads, and i'm sad i almost missed that.

I'm really glad this is getting attention outside of BYOB, it deserves it. props to g0m for recognizing that.

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Putting BYOB on the map again woo

we're the scrappy underdogs of the internet and of sa, and this is our montage moment. we're crushing the front page, the bananana has caught the eye of the beautiful love interest, we're collaborating on piso's project. soon it will be time to stand up to the bully that has been harassing us: gbs fyad coupons & deals

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

The BIGGEST, LARGEST, HUUUUUUGEST festival of the GREATEST! POSSIBLE! SIZE! That's right, big fans with your big foam hands, it's time once again for the mother [explosion noise] HUGEFEST! This year we've got all the BIGGEST bands in rock music! We've got Bigfoot, we've got Large Marge, we've even got OVERSIZED NEUROFIBROMAAAAAAA! Yeah, that's right, we've got the biggest name in BENIGN NON-CANCEROUS TUMORS, and hell, every single one of our announcers is suffering from a disease that causes them, whether it's neurofibromatosis 1 and 2 or the extremely rare and misunderstood C-C-C-CARNEY COMPLEX! You heard me! CAAAAARNEY COOOOOOMPLEX! We're going to have the biggest, wildest, HUUUUUUUUUUGEST melanotic schwannomas you'll ever see with an MRI machine, and our team of world-renowned surgeons is standing next to one of those three-panel cardboard stands on a table like it's a MOTHER [laser noise] SCIENCE FAIR! What even is this festival, you ask? IT'S HUUUUUUUUUGE FEEEEEEEEST!

poo poo, I was looking for the somewhat-bigger-than-normal-but-not-unusually-so fest. sorry to bother you.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

fine work friends

Manifisto

that was a great thread

Manifisto

joke_explainer posted:

not us specifically but it is the frontpage hugfest, so it could be about other things we like there too at times, and g0m's new snorgtees idea article is very funny

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/mashup-shirt-slogans/ if you don't check out the front page often

My favs:

huh, I was actually gonna call out this one myself because I thought it was really good, byob-ish if that is not an insult to g0m--so maybe more precisely the kind of humor byob tries to achieve

I especially liked this one:

g0m posted:

33: A big arrow pointing up accompanied by large text reading "MY EYES ARE UP HERE". below that, medium text reading "AT LEAST, THEY SHOULD BE". below that, small text reading "IF THEY'RE NOT, SOMETHING'S GONE SERIOUSLY WRONG".

Manifisto

:thatwasagoodthread:

hm not working yet, but at this rate we're gonna need it

nice work team!

Manifisto

it was a particularly great thread out of a string of great threads that have made the front page

Manifisto

that bee a great thread

also I love this picture and am imagining a world where a tiny pig writes "SOME SPIDER" in the stall of a giant arachnid in danger of being slaughtered

Manifisto

go team!

can't wait for those sweet sweet royalty checks to start rolling in . . . anybody else get theirs yet?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

great thread, good job vanisher and team!

and I have to say death sext, "Give me your Hair Day" is the closest I've come to a spit take, it's a good thing I wasn't drinking something at that precise instant

Manifisto

perfect, we can all hug ourselves and each other on valentine's day! good job!

and by the way, I have to give kudos to joke_explainer, that little vignette about the sea monkeys packs a wallop

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

It's no biggie but the sea monkeys post was actually me. v:shobon:v

I apologize! might want to tell g0m, he misattributed your (excellent) quote to joke_explainer

Manifisto

:thatwasagreatthread:

e: dammit, still not working. fluffie, pls fix, tyvm

Manifisto

we seized the forums in the place it really counts

the heart

:unsmith:

Manifisto

yay team woo! we are the orange of the front page's eye!

Manifisto

Robot Made of Meat posted:

After a week off, we're back!

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/wiretapping-fbi-calls/

(can someone please alert the FBI)

:woop:

go team!

Manifisto

the bees post is pure gold but I also love the callback to the classic claw machine thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3737346

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

get a load of this jerk, finding our best material and posting it on the front page with proper attribution for no compensation and with no motive other than to entertain people, sheesh

Manifisto

good going everyone, your rear end vending machine post making merit badges are in the mail

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

woah

I think I missed that thread somehow, a good one

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

excellich!

Manifisto

:woop:

Manifisto

woohoo! scary hell for everyone!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

:peanut:

will an idiot king please track that one down and maybe last week's and goldmine them?

I would be happy to, but do you think it has run its course?

Manifisto

excellent work team!

fluffie: I will goldmine, unless somebody beats me to it

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

cda posted:

that was my favorite thread in a long time and this was one of my favorite posts:

byob: hopelessly random ideas executed flawlessly

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

hooray (horray?), excellent job friends!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

good thread

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

:peanut:

:coffeepal:

• Locked thread