Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

There was a girl named Tani or something at my school and she hit the checklist of all these crazy things. Biter, check. Exclusive wardrobe of military jackets and unicorn/anime shirts, check. Smelled like feces, check. Self proclaimed Wiccan, check. She also made these claims that she was a 2,000 year old vampire, also a werewolf, she was an ex-CIA assassin, ran over her boyfriend with a monster truck, ect.

There was another girl older than me who had some sort of weapons grade autism, wore a cloak and would yell Harry Potter spells at you. Because I was an rear end in a top hat Teenager I got an advance copy of the 6th (?) book where Dumbledore dies from my girlfriend who worked at the library, speed-read it to find spoilers, then went to our local Wal-Mart at midnight (only place that had a midnight release for the book) and read the spoilers out to the dozen kids waiting to buy it. The crazy girl broke her wand on me and then tried to bite my calves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Gatekeeper posted:

hahaha yeah we had some goofball who started out with dracula stuff, then it got more & more elaborate, a pilgrim (like the mayflower kind) and a sumo wrestler with a fat suit and a super realistic jesus with a crown of thorns and ancienty looking sandals he made from like, wood and leather strappy bits, the dean kept tryin to make him knock it off, sending him home and threatening him, finally she tred to make him sign a contract that he wouldn't wear costumes or else he'd be expelled and his parents actually hired a lawyer who sent some kind of nonsense legal threat that the school would be sued if they tried to violate his rights because apparently this was not only free speech but also freedom of religion because he had decided he was some nonsense fake religion that encouraged dressing up like a fuckin pilgrim and his parents happily supported his self exploration and the dean decided it was too much of a headache and he triumphantly came into school the next day dressed up as a cartoon satan with lil horns spirit gummed to his head and a pointy tail and a pitchfork with a doll head skewered on it that was supposed to be the dean, pretty ballsy imho

I was friends with a pair of the "bad kids" that are well known in small towns. They were named Clete and Chase, and Clete was 2 years older than me. Every year we had "Spirit Week" where classes have competitions and on the last day every class has a color and whoever has the most/best costumes wins. We had a big assembly before school ended for the day, so all 500 of the students were in the gym and the principal was giving some speech on whatever. Clete's class was the color purple and halfway through the speech Clete burst into the auditorium wearing a full on KKK robe and had that was purple. He was carrying some fake torch and started screaming "Purple Power! Purple Power!" before getting dragged off by the school cop.

• Locked thread