Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I was in some advanced art classes. I basically jumped from a basic art class to AP. As a weird sort of foil, a girl also jumped from basic art to AP with me, and she was basically my opposite. Back then i was struggling to feel anything without drugs or medication, and my art very much came from that place.

She was basically a slender short wood elf. She awas like 4'8, She was very outspoken and aloof in a way that I find irritating.

She DID IN FACT wear a cloak. I had a piece that was... I don't have it anymore so im going off memory but it was a dumb thing where the outside was this sort of tribal type of outsider art using solid black shapes, and that gave way to a honeycomb, and there was a very grotesque and deformed sort of queen bee in the middle aping the style of a cave painting except shittier.

But anyway the composition upset her so badly about half way through my presentation she started crying and she screamed a lecture at me about colony collapse disorder, and I was a little bit stoned since this class was after lunch, so i sort of laughed at her while she went on this tirade, and this made the whole class laugh at her. She ran out of the room crying and never showed up to that class again, turns out she transferrred to the next art class down the list. But yeah anyway I upset my school's cloak wearer so badly they quit art class, and another girl who was way more technically proficient and also kind of a bitch who didn't like her, bought my composition for $100 sight unseen as a token to remember the day that girl got ran out of class.

Terrible story but that's my story about my school's cloak wearing elf girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread