Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no but i did wear that LOTR ring on a chain from my neck in middle school because I was a raging nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

it is good you eventually blossomed into a raging turd

one time I misplaced it and the bell rang for lunch but I made everyone stay in the classroom until I found it because one of those fuckers prolly took my precious and the teacher took my side and made them all sit there until I found it

nah lol I had just forgotten it in the previous class haha those kids were piiiissed

goddamn it feels good to be a moridin

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk about you but if a kid was telling me he was gonna bomb the school one day but that he'd warn me first I'd smile and say thanks

you never fuckin' know

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fair enough

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cloaks are p cool though if they came back en vogue i wouldn't mind

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Because people figured how to make clothes that fit and also stay on without having to tie them in place

what about ties though

they just fell out of fashion because they fell out of fashion cuz that's how that poo poo goes. wouldn't surprise me to see cloaks become a thing again before i die

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tbh if I went back and had to do HS again I'd probably just wear a bathrobe every day because gently caress it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LadyAmbien posted:

Am I too late to contribute my story about the very obese girl who would wear a cloak who later went on to buy a house and share it with 8-10 ferrets that would run around the house? I think it also goes without saying she smelled very bad.

I bet you that at some point in her life when she was at home alone she'd wave her cloak around and yell 'I AM QUEEN OF THE FERRETS' i bet u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dated a girl in college who I found out was a fox tail girl in hs

she was dynamite in bed tho

• Locked thread