Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
Back in 95 we were walking around Eugene at probably 1am, and came across this guy standing outside a bar wearing a cape. We asked why was he wearing a cape, was he playing dungeons and dragons? He said it was cloak not a cape, and secretly everyone wanted to wear one. That we all wear uniforms, something about McDonalds, and then he started rambling about being kidnapped and burned with cigarettes. He said he was the singer for some band called The Dark, and maybe they played that night, I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
We had a guy at work who wore this trenchcoat and fedora and shortly after columbine they called the cops because he was walking through the parking lot with an umbrella slung across his back.

I recently came upon a game this guy wrote in college in 1997 (we also went to the same college):

The enemy names are most likely random girl's names but mine is included in the list.

• Locked thread