Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I wore dusters a lot. Eventually I sold one of them to a fellow, even worse?, nerd friend for like 100 bucks so that was cool. I also wore this shirt a lot:

which got me talked to down at the principal's office about how I wasn't allowed to wear it anymore because it was scaring teachers or some bullshit like that.

One dude would come to classes drunk or high all the time. I still remember him coming to gym class wearing a duct tape beard and mustache, talking in a pirate voice, and demanding to be referred to as Captain Morgan. He was in a band with a funny name / album title of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
We also had a loosely affiliated group of students who all owned and sometimes wore these puffy green coats with german flags on them they got from the surplus store maybe?

I bought all my pants at the gun store and my shoes at a skate shop, cuz they had my sizes.

• Locked thread