Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
In college there were a number of kids who wore cloaks like ALL THE TIME. I think they had summerweight cloaks for when it was too warm to wear the regular thick wool ones.

Also at the summer academic program I've taught at there was this kid who dressed like a Sith Lord literally every day. I'm talking knee-high leather boots, black trousers, black shirt, black cloak, long hair with a ponytail...the works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Farts posted:

We go to the local convenience store on LARP weekends when we're out of junk food in full costume.
Making direct eye contact with the people who stare at you is mildly satisfying.
Full elf ear prosthetic, cloak, tunic, belt pouches and a scabbard with a latex/foam sword.

I wouid bet real money I can beat you in a foam sword fight.

• Locked thread