Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
No cloak kids, but plenty of serape wearers in my school. And by some weird coincidence my brother managed to date two different girls who owned super realistic Star Trek uniforms and didn't see anything wrong with wearing the shirts out in public. One of them had all her uniforms herself from patterns in an old book from the 80's.

When I moved to college it shocked me to run into guys who had been goony sperglords in sweaty anime or WWF t-shirts who had remade themselves...one of them had gone from sweatpants to rustler jeans and snap button shirts and stetsons, the other dressed like a reporter or private detective from the 1940's. There was one dude who I graduated with that was an upper middle class suburb kid and in like sophomore year of college he went to a tattoo shop and got a spiderweb on his elbow and a teardrop under his eye because he didn't get accepted into one hispanic frat and he REALLY wanted to impress the next one he was rushing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

kazr posted:

what in the hell is a water weeny?

That kid with the floaties who makes it all the way to the top of the high dive or big waterslide and then starts crying and everyone has to move to the side while he climbs back down in shame?

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

The_Franz posted:

My brother took a briefcase to school in the 5th grade and the teacher and principal flipped the gently caress out for some reason. I have no idea why, it's not like there are things you can put in a briefcase that you can't in a backpack.

Briefcases have been considered a weapon since the late 80's/early 90's because of this man:

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Thin Privilege posted:

Also a guy who would wear big black pants with big pockets, but not hot topic because he was poor or "too cool" for hot topic, so they were from wal mart, and various Asian-themed shirts. He also had a trench coat. Also he was balding at 16 so we called him "patches."
:smith:

I hope he eventually found a quirky girl who liked him for who is is....or got rich and scored some arm candy.

• Locked thread