Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I try to be nice to everyone because really, even if they're weird, wear weird poo poo and smell bad, if they aren't hurting anyone than what's the point of being mean?
that's why I was always kind to Will.
after high school, probably about a year? He confessed his secret love to me over Facebook. I thanked him for his compliment and reminded him that I was (and still am) in a relationship. He had moved out of town so whatever.
One day I'm having lunch with a friend and my partner. we get our seat next to an empty table that someone is clearly sitting at, and who comes back from the washroom? Will. He asks if he can join us, he's there all by himself and we have an empty space. Totally an imposition and none of us want that but we're already sitting right beside him and the entire meal would be awkward to turn him away. So he sits with us and is goony as gently caress the entire meal. My friend and partner were in the middle of saying something when I heard Will remark that me guy and I seemed so happy and perfect (we had just been talking about how we bought our first house, our wedding was only a few weeks away etc) and then said how tragic it'd be if one of us died in a horrible car accident or something uhhh.
So it was a horrible lunch and we lied about where we were going after because he was totally going to try and bum a ride.
That's my trench coat kid story thank you for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread