Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Our worst was probably this metal chick who was a satanist and a nazi who I'd talk to sometimes about music though she was so loving bizarre I was ashamed to be seen with her. At some point in study hall she started writing me notes that were increasingly elaborate sexual fantasies about her loving Glen Danzig. I don't know what her game was. Was I supposed to be aroused by this? The first couple times I didn't respond but finally I just sent back a note that was one huge question mark and nothing else. She wasn't deterred and kept it up until the end of the year.

Once she was following me and my friends on the way back from lunch while we tried to pretend like we didn't know her and she was like hey man, let's scare the squares and she growled really loud in the hallway. Everyone just stopped and looked at her like :chloe: I don't think anyone was scared.

Oh, and she once told me that she remembered being aroused when her father spanked her as a child and how this was actually really common.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

We had the kid that wore a tie and carried a briefcase everyday too. I once tried to compliment him on his tie and he stared straight ahead and pretended to not hear me. It was real weird. I think he might've been terrified of girls or something.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Trojan.exe posted:

That kid was me. I wore a dark purple cape to school. My Grandmom was excellent at sewing and gently caress I will still wear that thing around sometimes in the fall.

Dude, come on. Don't you want to have sex, like, ever? Or, if you have, with someone who isn't the kind of person who would sleep with a cape dude?

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Trojan.exe posted:

I'm not a dude ;)

The cape was down to my knees when I was a kid, but now it's at my hips so it really doesn't look that weird. Sometimes there are days where I just want to wear something that will keep me a little warmer or a little drier without wearing a hoodie. Capes just look a lot nicer than a hoodie IMHO.

Oh, yeah, it's a little different if you're a chick. I've actually seen women wear short capes like a shawl and it looked okay depending on the outfit as a whole. Given the nature of the thread, I was obviously imagining a 28 year-old dude wearing a long cloak like an autistic Legolas.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

I have enjoyed your posts in this thread, Gatekeeper.

• Locked thread