Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

No but I had a friend who between 8th and 9th grades changed his name from Kyle to Fox.

Sometime in 9th grade, he told me to check out his website and it was loaded with lovely furry art and one of the links on it was to poo poo by Doug Winger and that day I lost my innocence about the internet and stopped hanging out with him.

Then in tenth grade he came up to me and my friends - who mostly consisted of people he had creeped out and who tried to avoid him. He told us he knew where the load-bearing parts of the school were and how to make thermite and some day he's going to put letters in our lockers warning us when not to go to school because even though we hated him we were the closest things to friends he had aside from his ugly goth girlfriend whose only redeeming quality was her massive knockers.

We all laughed at him and called him a human being and pussy until he stormed off. We never got letters in our lockers and for the rest of my high school career, we only got evacuated once for a bomb scare and that was from a tape recorder that was clicking in some sophomore's locker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

idk about you but if a kid was telling me he was gonna bomb the school one day but that he'd warn me first I'd smile and say thanks

you never fuckin' know

I mean, like, yeah nowadays if someone said poo poo like that I'd be like "Yeah, thanks for doing me a solid like this." And then probably rat him out to the cops.

But back in highschool I was still in the 'poo poo, I'm fuckin' immortal' stage of life.

Also he said he got the recipe from an Anarchist Cookbook-style website that was so obviously full of poo poo.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

WatermelonGun posted:

I saw a dude at my university wearing full assassin's creed garb the day one of the games came out. he was much too fat for the costume so he looked like a weisswurst. i later saw him, sans costume, face plant riding a unicycle. It's like he wanted to be a buffoon for my entertainment, and I appreciate that.

Spring Quarter in college there were always dudes LARPing outside of the building my Spanish class was in.

Or maybe they were LARP practicing. Either way, they were whaling on each other with foam swords at least three days a week.

• Locked thread