Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite LAW & ORDER
LAW & ORDER
LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT
LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT
LAW & ORDER: TRIAL BY JURY
LAW & ORDER: LOS ANGELES
LAW & ORDER: UNITED KINGDOM
View Results

• Locked thread
SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
If it doesn't have Jerry Orbach in it, it's poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Rape Stink posted:

QFT

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

Mariska Hargitay is Jane Mansfield's daughter.

She was in the back seat with her brothers when Jayne Mansfield got decapitated in her car accident.

Mariska Hargitay is also a secret asian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfwbbBGXebU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Rape Stink posted:

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
A guy at a bar I went to had a doink doink message alert sound on his phone. I complimented it and he bought me a beer.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Rape Stink posted:

also needs sam waterston

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Rape Stink posted:

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hgEsq9e0OlE

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

DONK DONK is my favorite character. After it plays I just turn it off. I am happy.

Colgrim
Jul 23, 2009
I am a fan of Noth with the fat Italian guys as partners though Orbach was the best. Briscoe and Green were great together. I really enjoyed the LA version too. It started off clunky but improved dramatically by the end, too bad it never got a second season.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Best ADA = The mean sarcastic brunette with the husky voice. Worst ADA = The plastic blonde who replaced her.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i think the redheaded da was dyed blonde for a time as well which was well and good

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

I am in love with Amanda Rollins, Olivia has nothing on her with het Bloodhound face.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

claire and abbie were the best adas

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

claire and abbie were the best adas

a thousand times this

Rape Stink posted:

and this

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

⚡️speed weed⚡️

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

The Insect Court posted:

Best ADA = The mean sarcastic brunette with the husky voice. Worst ADA = The plastic blonde who replaced her.

sounds like Angie Harmon, Republican Celebrity®

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
dont mind svu with stabler but orbach era is pro l&o

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I smell a rat

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The one where the watch stopped ticking when the dead guy took a licking

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

The black guy who was DA on SVU was terrific but he disappeared without explanation - what happened there?

He lived in Los Angeles and the show filmed in NYC so he got tired of flying across the country constantly for a part where he mainly stood around and did nothing.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

my favorite thing about svu is how in every episode all the cops on the show completely forget how the criminal justice system works and respond with unbridled outrage when an ada suggests they can't successfully prosecute a case without witnesses or evidence

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
They should do episodes where the ada forgets how the police work and orders Stabler to brutally torture a pedophile in the interview room

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

They should do episodes where the ada forgets how the police work and orders Stabler to brutally torture a pedophile in the interview room

Well Stabler did go to the Czech Republic and they gave him to go ahead to torture a pedophile.

client
Aug 19, 2010

law and order svu owns because it makes the bad lieutenant look like decent police work.

i saw one episode where all of the following happened:
the detectives brutally harass a woman who was sexually assaulted because she killed the guy who tried to rape her
the detectives figure out that the woman is a tranny and reveal this to her boyfriend who immediately suicides
the detectives then do zero productive work for the rest of the show, stabler complains about a "he-she" having due process rights
the ada yells in court about how the whole thing was all the fault of some sneaky, violent tranny trying to hide that she had a dick from her boyfriend
the jury finds for murder, benson tells the ada she shouldnt feel bad at all
the episode ends when the svu team gets a call that the tranny was gang raped in jail

lmbo

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
You forgot about Chris Noth, you shitbirds

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I'd like to see a Law and Order set in the judge dredd universe

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

client posted:

law and order svu owns because it makes the bad lieutenant look like decent police work.

i saw one episode where all of the following happened:
the detectives brutally harass a woman who was sexually assaulted because she killed the guy who tried to rape her
the detectives figure out that the woman is a tranny and reveal this to her boyfriend who immediately suicides
the detectives then do zero productive work for the rest of the show, stabler complains about a "he-she" having due process rights
the ada yells in court about how the whole thing was all the fault of some sneaky, violent tranny trying to hide that she had a dick from her boyfriend
the jury finds for murder, benson tells the ada she shouldnt feel bad at all
the episode ends when the svu team gets a call that the tranny was gang raped in jail

lmbo

Yeah it's kind of interesting watching it now that I'm older and realizing that people cheer this kind of poo poo on and there are people who love poo poo like this and Blue Bloods lol.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Ben Stone was better than McCoy. Fight me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Serious Frolicking posted:

stabler is a murderous crazy man and i love him dearly

Got a buddy that refers to every representation of police brutality in tv or movies as "Stablering" and it just sums things up perfectly.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
bad things svu team did:

-entrap a newly freed criminal based on the rantings of some crazy ex-cop
-expose an NFL's star sexual orientation and then falsely convict him
-send a fat socially awkward kid to prison
-defend a girl who killed her mother because they found out the mom was an alcoholic

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

tactlessbastard posted:

i'll fight you. unless you're comparing Stone to DA McCoy, then you're right

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

tactlessbastard posted:

Well it helped to have a prosecutorial strategy that went beyond yelling real loud

deaf jesus
Feb 19, 2004
hear no evil
The one episode where this angry kid is in the station house with his mom and he kicks Stabler in the nuts. Benson asks him if he's ok....he's like "I'll be fine but now I know why they call them special victims."

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Still stuck in the Land of Entrapment
I don't watch L&O but I fully support Sam Waterston as best DA - because he'll be there when the metal ones decide to come for me.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Cutter was a dick.

CSPAN Caller
Oct 16, 2012
In May 2004 Elliot was sexually assaulted by Meredith Rice he pushed her and she suffered a seizure from a brain tumor (SVU: "Head").

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Remember the time SVU had a guy invent a way to circumvent DNA testing and then absolutely nothing came of it? He literally came up with a way to cheat testing and then they ignored it.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

You forgot about Chris Noth, you shitbirds

Criminal Intent was a much better show with Chris Noth in the lead than with either Private Pyle or Dr. Jurassic "Life uh, uh, finds a Way". Goldblum is fundamentally unwatchable and watching Eames watching Goren do everything and him occasionally turning into Kingpin isn't particularly compelling television.

Also wanna throw a shout out to Anthony Anderson and whoever plays Lupo as a pretty decent detective team in these harrowing latter days of the L&O world. Briscoe and Greene are still the best, but when they're gone you have to watch something that's not NCIS:LA or Diners Drive-ins and Dives so you goddamn better choose wisely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I like private Pyle because his cadence is all hosed up, it really draws me in. It like watching Carl Sagan own a murderer

• Locked thread