Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Good evening, as a goon, I, am very particular about how my chicken wings are prepared and served.

Get me a spicy caliente latina lady and I will give you all the jamaican jerk you need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Bdubs has pretty poo poo wings, but their sauces are pretty tasty.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like bww (:

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

What an ugly dog. The woman is creepy, too.

Anyway, I'm down with BBW BWW. I like that jerk, usually I got for one order of those and one order of the classic hot wang's. Chicago land is not so great at chkn wangs, most of the best ones are bars that are scattered around the actual city. BWW is OK and has the most consistent quality.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Prude posted:

my dream car is basically a Tesla but maybe more compact and modest in design so you're not far off

the autopilot-assisted suicide is just a bonus now

also just to clarify for those "not in the know", while tuesday is "half" (i dont think theyre actually half off, just cheaper) priced traditional wings, thursday is the boneless day which is the good one

When is baby back bitch day?

Edit: Oh, you said Thursday, I missed that.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I had this restaurant for lunch today. AMA

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Travis343 posted:

I had this restaurant for lunch today. AMA

Is there still Weck on the menu?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

King of Bees posted:

Is there still Weck on the menu?

I didn't look at the menu, I already knew what I was going to order (small lunch, parmesan garlic traditional wings w/fries)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Travis343 posted:

I didn't look at the menu, I already knew what I was going to order (small lunch, parmesan garlic traditional wings w/fries)

Did you enjoy your small lunch? What's your plans for dinner? Are you going out tonight?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

King of Bees posted:

Did you enjoy your small lunch? What's your plans for dinner? Are you going out tonight?

It was very tasty, yes. Thank you.

Tonight I think my lady wants to have steak and baked potatoes so probably that. This is shaping up to be a more indulgent Friday than I had planned.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Travis343 posted:

Tonight I think my lady wants to have steak and baked potatoes so probably that. This is shaping up to be a more indulgent Friday than I had planned.

You should wash down the steak with a strong dark beer. Maybe a black IPA or a Spaten Optimator?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Solice Kirsk posted:

You should wash down the steak with a strong dark beer. Maybe a black IPA or a Spaten Optimator?

I'll take this under advisement when the time comes. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Travis343 posted:

Thank you for your frank and honest answers. No more questions for now. But I may have some later.

• Locked thread