Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

bill clintons sanctions killed way more iraqis than the 1991 invasion

blowing poo poo up from the sky is a way cooler way to do it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Bush was pretty surprised when Canada saw the "Coalition of the Willing" for what it was and said no thanks.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
now, watch this drive !

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Kingfish posted:

George W Bush should be sent to prison.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

The Kingfish posted:

George W Bush should be sent to prison.

...to give a rousing talk about the possibility of redemption through Christ to the inmates, I agree.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
i mean i guess they were right here but let's be honest the only reason they thought that was because they lose every war they get into and even when they don't it still backfires horribly and hilariously on them

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

*writes post about how isis is a serious threat to us national security*

*posts it on facebook*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
gently caress the french!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

lilljonas posted:

US bombs and destabilize the entire region for a decade.

1.5 million desperate refugees turn up in Europe.

USA: "Ooops,, too bad your little union is disintegrating in right wing populist outrage over brown people existing! It's cool, we'll help and take responsibilty for creating this shitstorm by taking in 2 000 Syrians, lol."

OMFG we're taking in two thousand Syrians? i'm going to buy way more guns right now

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

and in response we had freedom fries to show them fuckers

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i absolutely refuse to honor France on our potato fries, and instead honor america and freedom itself on the potato fry

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
French Toast is pretty good also so I guess France did two things right.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The Iraq War was to sack the tomb of Gilgamesh and some other important historic sites in Iraq, the rest is just face play towards getting Israel and Muslims to mutually destroy one another.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

nigga crab pollock posted:

*writes post about how isis is a serious threat to us national security*

*posts it on facebook*

keep fighting the good fight, digital soldier

remember when we retweeted til kony was dead only days later? and all those poor kids liberated and educated?

i think that was what started the cyber revolution and lead to it becoming so effective against tyranny, giving us all the rights and freedom we've taken back recently

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Trump was right too. Really makes you think.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i am right one day

BowreeBookstore
Oct 29, 2015

Cnut the Great posted:

...to give a rousing talk about the possibility of redemption through Christ to the inmates, I agree.

He wouldn't do this and thats to his deep loving failing. You would think the compassionate conservative garbage would have some appeal to justice reform but it didn't. gently caress that time period and gently caress the media for celebrating the 'justice' system though-out. In the 00s if you turned on the television connected to basic cable, 1/3rd of what you could see on it would be various forms of Law and Order.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

the wonder years

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
He kept our country safe.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i wish they let george w. bush out more often but alas

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

basement jihadist posted:

i wish they let george w. bush out more often but alas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0mS5I-j_Gc

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Kuato posted:

Trump was right too. Really makes you think.

Yeah, he's most terrifying in his lucid phases.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbT11QlCe8

Let's make this thread about funny things George W Bush has done.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

reignofevil posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbT11QlCe8

Let's make this thread about funny things George W Bush has done.

the heat goes wrong
Dec 31, 2005
I´m watching you...
Remember that time before the Iraq Invasion, when George Bush started ranting to french president how Gog and Magog were rising in the middle-east and how Jesus had sent him personally to vanquish them? Good times, good times.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Azur posted:

Remember that time before the Iraq Invasion, when George Bush started ranting to french president how Gog and Magog were rising in the middle-east and how Jesus had sent him personally to vanquish them? Good times, good times.
It's also funny because "Magog" was HW's name when he was in Skull & Bones. Thankfully Jr. did better by being a football cheerleader and going AWOL from the loving nat'l guard of all things. The worst thing that can happen to you there is that you get in better shape and go to the dentist.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

makes you wonder what else the french got right.

giving us loads of ammo materiel and knowledge aid (fort+artillery engineers) just to piss off the British

oh wait nevermind

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The first part of the Iraq war was fun, around March of 2003. It was a televised American rear end whooping. Bush and the neocons should've just kept doing that. The morans.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
The current refugee crisis in Europe has little to do with an event that happened in 2003.

France's main opposition to the war wasn't dead civilians or destabilization in the middle east, it was that a major french oil company (Total Elf Fina) just signed a large contract to sell Iraqi oil. Germany is the one people should be giving the anti-war credit to.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

what movie is that from?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gaunab posted:

what movie is that from?

Lord of the rings: the two towers

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Gaunab posted:

what movie is that from?

Things We Lost in the Fire

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

The Iraq War was to sack the tomb of Gilgamesh and some other important historic sites in Iraq, the rest is just face play towards getting Israel and Muslims to mutually destroy one another.

I hope George W. teabagged that motherfucker.

"How do you like that, Mr. World's First Legendary Hero, huh!?"

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
You cant really claim to be "right" when you make the same claim every single time..

Me: "I'm going to drop this drat dinner dish some day" - Every time I do the dishes
The French: "Oh no! ze battle uh! We surrender, zis is ze bad idea!!" - Every time the French need to fight.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

504 posted:

You cant really claim to be "right" when you make the same claim every single time..

Me: "I'm going to drop this drat dinner dish some day" - Every time I do the dishes
The French: "Oh no! ze battle uh! We surrender, zis is ze bad idea!!" - Every time the French need to fight.

this is hilarious, did you invent it?

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
remember that time the bush administration tortured everyone and then never ever faced justice for their crimes? makes me lol every time

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

lilljonas posted:

US bombs and destabilize the entire region for a decade.

1.5 million desperate refugees turn up in Europe.

USA: "Ooops,, too bad your little union is disintegrating in right wing populist outrage over brown people existing! It's cool, we'll help and take responsibilty for creating this shitstorm by taking in 2 000 Syrians, lol."

ahaha you actually believe this narrative

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

It's true. Bush did 9/11 in order for ww3 to start 20 years later following a xenophic uprising in europe. This way when the usa joins the war two years late and comes and fucks up russia it can be all like 'lol u started it' or as we say in the mean streets of the UK 'chat poo poo get banged bruv'.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

makes you wonder what else the french got right.

Kissin', for one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Gaunab posted:

what movie is that from?

Phantom Menace.

Btw. French steak frites blows. It's like a steak-um thin cut of grey round steak with some barely decent fries. American ingenuity perfected it with an inch and a half cut of nicely crusted ribeye or strip with a golden side of freedom at the same price. Sad!

• Locked thread