Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I tried to build a box out of 2x6 the other week but my cuts were all uneven because I suck poo poo at wood working. Also I used a circular saw and just lazily cut it without even using a tee or whatever I'm supposed to do. "I don't care gently caress it lol" isn't the best attitude in this hobby I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Also Iowa sucks poo poo.

Your state is boring and your football team scampered away to the other Big Ten division peeing and covering their buttholes with their purses so Ohio State wouldn't rape you again.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

Like many rural states they brag about football being the center of the state despite getting constantly owned.

Ohio State just won a national championship you stupid bitch. loving fight me in a corn field right now.

• Locked thread