Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Hello thread! I've been lurking for years. I bought an iPad Pro (and Apple Pencil) this weekend and I'm using it for art. Before this, I'd draw on paper maybe once every couple of months. While sketching Garnet from Steven Universe, I did a pose that I wanted to try inking and coloring. This is my first digital art in over a decade and my first time using Procreate too! SO MANY LAYERS.

I googled Garnet's character sheets for color and style references and I used a mirror and my wooden hand block to help with the arms and hands. I am completely new to Procreate (and digital art) so any tips about the app would be appreciated.

edit: updated image to reflect that it's DONE!

Note Block fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jul 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread