Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
I've been slacking with my art as of late. Experienced some heartbreak, so I guess a strong emotional response was the push I needed to create.

It's a hot summer down here in NOLA, this is my plan to stay cool and beat the heat. I'm loving delicious.

Gonna submit this, or some iteration of it to a local zine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
A silly doodle from last night. Spooky hotdog burps.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Slightly better version of the self consuming popsicle. Should vary my line widths a bit more. Still pretty solid though.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Interestingly enough it was originally something I had intended to put on a shirt.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Drew this thing about bourgeois notions of status and how we ascribe personality to inanimate objects.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Is that font just a placeholder, or is it gonna be the final version? As is, it's super generic and boring. Additionally, I'd shift it to the left a bit more so it's more centered with the overall composition.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Stupid preview sketch. Hotdog suicide dreams.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Did another iteration of hotdog suicide. Made my initial sketch too small to fill in the details for the face. Basically the one earlier was a study for the facial expression of the hotdog cooking itself. Strained, pained, elated.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
That's the worst hotdog I've ever seen.

I'll see your "hotdog" and raise you an extra hotdog in a fedora.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Humboldt Squid posted:

ideas for next moth's theme?

Moths

Edit: hotdogs

• Locked thread