Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

As crappy as Sonic Boom is, it's much shorter, not as buggy, and less filled with bullshit than the steaming pile that is Sonic 2006. It's been more than eight years since the Pokecapn LP of that game and the words "Radical Train" still bring back images of hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I take it you've never seen the final stage in the Sonic 2006 LP that the pokecapn crew did. It was frustrating just to watch And instant deaths in high-speed sections are a stupid idea. Even Sonic Boom showed mercy in those sections.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

GamesAreSupernice posted:

I found a good example.

Just because a game is broken and bad doesn't mean it can't be played well.
That's true, but at the end of the day, you can still play a better game than Sonic 2006.