Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
The 32x seemed like an interesting prospect to me. Instead of having to get a new system you can upgrade the old one for about half the price. I always wondered, if Sega had gotten their poo poo together, if it could have worked out. But I'm no tech guy so I have no idea if something like that could even feasibly work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I do miss the old genesis Sonic, but I do not miss Sega of America's obsession with trying to make the franchise dark and gritty.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Alright, I love some Sonic CD. It's weird though, with Sonic games you want to run as fast as possible to the end of the stage, but with CD you want to slow down and look around the levels so you can time travel and find the robot generator. Personally I love taking time to look around the levels in the four different layouts. I'm sure most people never bother to even go to the two futures. I always thought it would be nice if there was a teleporter at the end of the stage so you could go back to the start if you wanted to.

Seriously, what the hell was going on with Sega in the 90's? Who was running the company? I can't get over the mountain of bad decisions and terrible management they had going on.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I never understood that unwritten rule how it's ok for a human female to be involved with an anthropomorphic male, but not the other way around. They could have used Amy instead of Sara in the OVA, but for some reason it's considered a lot creepier for Eggman to be hitting on an anthro hedgehog girl, however it's fine for a human girl to be hitting on an anthro hedgehog guy.

At least Sonic 06 made it clear that no, we are not ok with that.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I never thought about it before, but Super Sonic can fly. Apparently not against a water monster though.