Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
"Sonic 06" and "absolute madman" have been associated a lot, but Sonic 06 isn't even hard to complete, just buggy. If the game were buggy in a fashion that made it frustrating beyond belief, I think that'd make more sense, but as it is it's just an easy-to-beat mess. Radical Train in particular isn't nearly as difficult as folks make it out to be, it only takes a couple tries before you figure out what you do to not trigger your instantaneous and hilarious glitch-based death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

I take it you've never seen the final stage in the Sonic 2006 LP that the pokecapn crew did. It was frustrating just to watch And instant deaths in high-speed sections are a stupid idea. Even Sonic Boom showed mercy in those sections.

I haven't watched any of PokeCapn's let's plays, I'm just speaking from my own experiences with the game.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

I found a good example.

Just because a game is broken and bad doesn't mean it can't be played well.