Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't actually have to. this is a place to dump my poo poo cos yospos is half intrigued and half grossed out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lately I'm having to prune my list of ladies.
it's taken a while to find people who are interested and now I have too many. I still have a wife and family to maintain which are a priority and I don't want to be a dick and give the ladies too thin of a slice and I'm thinking 2 or 3 is probably a good number but than depends on their level

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
older ladies are the key. younger people don't really "get it" and even people my age [35] don't much either.
some have tried to drive a wedge between my wife and I, or thought they had special ownership over me. coz it's not just about sex but mostly sex but what's sex without cuddles idk???????

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Hey echi, ask your wife what shes lookin for in a tinder profile

and a bumble profile

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wth is bumble?

ahah have you seen the dudes on tinder? so drat tragic, try looking good in a photo for once maybe

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

DiggityDoink posted:

post details about your lady friends so we can help you decide who to kick to the curb

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

what makes those tinder profiles tragic?

sunglasses?
abs?
grandma?
dog?
weights?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fish
beer
guns
work clothes

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

KoRMaK posted:

what makes those tinder profiles tragic?

sunglasses?
abs?
grandma?
dog?
weights?

Desperation and pathetic pics taken around the house/with terrified pets/frantic need for attention in every word?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

fish
beer
guns
work clothes

Fuckin work clothes like they need to show they're not unemployed so desperately.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ladies on and around

t: 22 or so. hippy parents. independent but still young. kinda big. very sexual.

she seemed like a goer but hasn't been putting in the effort with me.. still chats but I've made time for her but whenever we have arranged time to meet its always fallen through on her end :/

j: 51. from London. gorgeous

I'm into her but idk what she wants. she matched by accident and was intrigued by the idea of a three some. good life attitude. willing to chat but never starts conversations. willing to meet but won't make time to do so.. I think this is gonna fall away on its own

d: 44. total fox. awesome hair

I'm quite into her, kinda feel she's out of my league. quite keen to meet me to see if we will click

s: 39. dirty as absolute gently caress

gonna keep her around. she's a bit different is that she is a total sex addict and just wants a range of dudes to use her. had a threesome planned with her which turned into a foursome. hottest fuckin night. good memories

c: 40. she gets it

this one understands what it means to be involved. her biggest concern is my wife's feelings. we get on well. she's funny, cute, independent and has a interesting job. sex is good and interesting

c: 26. hot as gently caress!

we had a threesome with this girl, took her to dinner then did the dee. first time for all of us. good human vibes experience. then she booty called me once but was awkward coz as I later learned she was half seeing a guy and got the guilts half way thru. left that occasion feeling bogus but once I found out why it was fine. I guess she might be down again if she goes single. unlike the others I
don't really get on with her that well though.. a shake coz she is really hot and LOVES having her rear end eaten

maybe another time I will post about the trainwrecks and disasters and people I've had to cut off

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agile Vector posted:

Fuckin work clothes like they need to show they're not unemployed so desperately.

ie overweight 40
somethings wearing a hard hat and a Singlet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just to be clear here before anyone gets the wrong idea

I'm 100% up front with everyone I meet and match. everyone knows I'm married. meeting my wife is essential if they wanna get past the first date and into my pants. all the convos I have with the ladies are open for me wife to read if she wishes. no secrets. full disclosure. big emphasis on consent. safe sex every time

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

I'm 100% up front with everyone I meet and match. everyone knows I'm married. meeting my wife is essential if they wanna get past the first date and into my pants. all the convos I have with the ladies are open for me wife to read if she wishes. no secrets. full disclosure. big emphasis on consent. safe sex every time

That's a big thing; there's people that profess an 'open relationship' while essentially hiding it from the spouse, just crazy nonsense really. Your stuff in the POS didn't detail it like that before. That type of trust is important regardless.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
great success

I had talked about that in the POS but this was like last year when it started. at least I thought I did. some of those "rules" have evolved so maybe I didn't? who knows

Graff
May 10, 2012

I think you should buy them all forum accounts so that we can cross examine them.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

lmao I tried to edit the OP to add this in but you can't do that? jesus

Graff posted:

I think you should buy them all forum accounts so that we can cross examine them.

these ladies are far too class to be on here talking about computers

Graff
May 10, 2012

echinopsis posted:

these ladies are far too class to be on here talking about computers

Otherwise all we have to go on is the ratings of attractiveness and sexual adventurousness that you have given to each of these people, then collated, then put up on the internet for strangers to look at.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
and their age

Graff
May 10, 2012

echinopsis posted:

and their age

m8 if u expect us to give you good solid unbiased advice we're going to need to flesh out their personalities a bit. what was their first pet? what was their mother's maiden name? also you can tell a surprising amount about a person from their social security number

Graff
May 10, 2012

i mean we need to dive deep on this one. we need to go beyond shallow obvious stuff like "she likes rimjobs and reminds me of my mum" and really get to the heart of the matter

Graff
May 10, 2012

what i am saying is i think it is time we set up a spreadsheet on google docs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
usual tinder goes like this

"hi"
"hi"
*small talk for few paragraphs
"so what are you looking for?" I ask
if they say "to settle down" or you know the vibe
"sorry I can't offer what you're looking for"
"good luck out there"
"you too"

ends nicely

but if they are more open minded with what they looking for

"oh yeah well to be honest I'm in open relationship so something compatible with that"

and that results in either a] interested and chat (usually goes nowhere) b] me being abused for cheating and not loving my wife or c] instant unmatch

c] just happened right now. welp. her loss maybe?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Just out of curiosity, is your wife getting as much action as you are? From what you've said, it doesn't sound like it, which makes me wonder if she's as into the idea as you are.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nah I just don't mention her exploits

overall she probably gets more action, but mine is more divvied up. she found someone early on that ticked the boxes and works well with us, whereas it's taken me a lot longer to get to that stage, but I have had a few failed trial and errors getting there

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
plus believe it or not the whole thing was kind of her idea... we'll sort of. it wasn't like one of us suggested it and the other agreed but she was the one that laid the first stone

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
what a coincidence, i too am so beautiful that it makes everyone want to have sex with me.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

echinopsis posted:

nah I just don't mention her exploits

Ah, that's good. Sounds like everything is working out, then. Keep on keepin' on.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
how old are you by the way echopenis?

also ditch the 22 year old hippy by what youre saying.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DiggityDoink posted:

how old are you by the way echopenis?

also ditch the 22 year old hippy by what youre saying.

I'm 35. Married for 11 years. started this maybe 9 months ago

and yeah I think I will. but ditch is a mean word. I mean these are people.. we're facebook friends.. I'm not a pump and dump kind of dude. But she is muddying the waters. my wife is concerned I have too many on the go, even though I haven't met some of them, you know? And of course I need to respect her needs above anyone elses.

I think the old "slow fade" is going to be my friend here

Raluek posted:

Ah, that's good. Sounds like everything is working out, then. Keep on keepin' on.

Mate cheers

fun hater posted:

what a coincidence, i too am so beautiful that it makes everyone want to have sex with me.

I am appealing on the short term.. the longer people know me the less appealing I become

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
you already have 6 ladies not including your wife. that's way too many and you're gonna burn out hard. i would suggest trimming that down to like 3 total including the wife

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah one thing I am being kinda self aware is that a) this kind of thing in your life kinda takes over, like I'm not as concerned about world peace as I used to be.. and b) I realise it's a great distraction from real life, as in, talking to new girls is always fun and exciting and they say nice things and ya feel good, but it's clearly a distraction and easy to use as an escape. Also I notice the flip side of the coin of the warm fuzzy feelings from them saying nice things is that you can get an ego-dip from a lack of it. Never before have I been so concerned about impressing women..

I wouldn't say I "have" these ladies though. Only 3 of those 6 are "active" and one I haven't met (yet?)..

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

echinopsis posted:

older ladies are the key.

Older women are the poo poo. They know what they want (usually no-strings-attached sex) and are done playing games to get it

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

b] me being abused for cheating and not loving my wife

lol, just lol at people that actually use tinder for this. Being open about an open relationship is totally different, but there's that undercurrent of 'oh the horror' cheaters that use it as a blanket to hide from being caught and it's real sad.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

masked sex hero posted:

op i am skeptical about of the sustainability of open relationships but i wish you luck with your thing

I know what you mean. at some stage we accept it'll probably have to stop if we are to retain our own relationship.. but it might not be so fun? I guess maybe we would slow it down to threesomes only? inviting another party to join both is significantly less problematic

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

thank your for making this thread echi

i love you

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

maybe another time I will post about the trainwrecks and disasters and people I've had to cut off

please

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

thank your for making this thread echi

i love you

Love you too brother

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
this is a good thread. i have subscribed to your newsletter and look forward to future updates. all the best on your adventures echi m8 :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

vodkat posted:

this is a good thread. i have subscribed to your newsletter and look forward to future updates. all the best on your adventures echi m8 :)

:same:

• Locked thread