Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Yossarian posted:

Yeah OP how heavy is everyone involved here?

do you mean, how heavily are they involved, or how heavy are they? how is that relevant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

insufficient guns posted:

idgi op, do you not have any irl friends you can talk to about sex? coming to a forum full of nerds to brag about having sex seems a little desperate

not everyone "gets" open relationships so no I don't talk to many people irl about it at all

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

do you mean, how heavily are they involved, or how heavy are they? how is that relevant?

Its asking are you banging a bunch of fatties

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
saying all women love being deep throated is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

just wnat to chime in and say keep doin yoiu echi and bein positive

bunch of cynical goons in here, so I wanted to balance it out

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Troposphere posted:

saying all women love being deep throated is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

yea if you take it literally.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

KoRMaK posted:

yea if you take it literally.

it is dumb no matter how you take it

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"All/most the women I've been with" is how I read it.

Cuz I dont think echi actually means everyone in the world, even the ones he hasnt dild his deez

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Troposphere posted:

No way you love being deep throated, you just don't know it yet

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

echinopsis posted:

Well. If they are fat they are probably more likely to gently caress weird small penis men, so it would explain how you suddenly went from not even being able to please your wife to having sex with lots of women.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

echinopsis posted:

I feel sleazy writing details so this is a way to do that?

Look, mate, if you aren't going to write sexy then the only one getting off here is you.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Nirvikalpa posted:

No way you love being deep throated, you just don't know it yet

when I was trying real hard to be straight giving blowjobs was one of the worst things I've ever experienced tbh

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
mm yeah baby I love when my tmj makes my jaw cramp up keep goin

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Well. If they are fat they are probably more likely to gently caress weird small penis men, so it would explain how you suddenly went from not even being able to please your wife to having sex with lots of women.

Deets?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Sorry but Im going to have to hijack this thread because there are a LOT of poorly supported "facts" flying around here and Im not going to relax until we figure out the accurate percentage of women who enjoy deep throating, and how much childhood trauma they suffered

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
God forbid this wonderful beacon of a quality thread get hijacked

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

After reviewing the evidence of the thread, there are many viewpoints, such as: all women hate blowjobs and possibly are broken in the head, and another that cant tell the difference between a girl and an oreck commercial, and well, as the wise creators of south park often say, maybe the truth is in the middle, minus the one girl who says she doesnt like blowjobs either so I think this puts us at a solid 49%

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Troposphere posted:

God forbid this wonderful beacon of a quality thread get hijacked

You don't think this thread is incredibly informative?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
How much you and your wife tilt that scale op? Substantiation adds post value.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Nirvikalpa posted:

it is informing me how insufferable I find most people who are in open relationships

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Nirvikalpa posted:

It's great. People always get weird about this stuff, so it's good to see that echi is actually willing to talk about it without it getting too weird. I admire his openness and enthusiasm. God forbid someone has an E/N thread that's more about the E than the N.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't even know what E/N means anymore

but yeah some of you guys (basically everyone in this thread that I don't know)... show some respect for the humans involved would ya!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

echinopsis posted:

but yeah some of you guys (basically everyone in this thread that I don't know)... show some respect for the humans involved would ya!

En boils down to the lack of good sex.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao you loser

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Darth123123 posted:

How much you and your wife tilt that scale op? Substantiation adds post value.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
look mate I'm not gonna take your bait. poo poo's irrelevant. go ahead and assume what you want but you'll probably be wrong

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

echinopsis posted:

Haha okay youre right tell us more about these hotties my man

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well generally they're open minded and have to be concerned and completely aware that I am committed to someone else

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so in general that doesn't leave boatloads of people around.. but they're all interesting people. all pretty well adjusted, normal social people. just sweet open minds about sex, probably sick of average sex from randoms but not in a place to commit to a long term relationship. heaps of these people are just out of long relationships with average dudes, probably dudes much like the terrible posters in this thread

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

echinopsis posted:

so in general that doesn't leave boatloads of people around.. but they're all interesting people. all pretty well adjusted, normal social people. just sweet open minds about sex, probably sick of average sex from randoms but not in a place to commit to a long term relationship. heaps of these people are just out of long relationships with average dudes, probably dudes much like the terrible posters in this thread

Lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
condemn this guy to the thunderdome and force him to write better erotic fiction tia

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Troposphere posted:

I've been keeping statistics on this for years and have several large hard drives filled with video evidence, but unfortunately I've heard no responses back from any of the scientific journals I've contacted. Big Pharma doesn't want everyone to know the benefits of open relationships and deepthroating.

Graff
May 10, 2012

BooLoo posted:

Brace yourself, my torpedo is rapidly closing in on your harbour!

gettin strafed by the RAF to a harrowing climax

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:

echinopsis posted:

lmao so being poly or w/e gives you sexual superpowers, okay

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
correlation not causation mate

Graff
May 10, 2012

insufficient guns posted:

lmao so being poly or w/e gives you sexual superpowers, okay

so does being queer, its true

Graff
May 10, 2012

echi keep doing gods work by spreading that above average sexual healing and also gently caress the haterz. you have fun m8.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Going to refer to all sex ever from now on as "my harrowing climax."

You keep doing you echi, you're infinitely happier than about 98% of the broken little inhabitants in this subforum.

Graff
May 10, 2012

gonna combine powers with echi to form a god drat sexual voltron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:

echinopsis posted:

correlation not causation mate

who's more insufferable, poly peeps or vegans?

I just don't know anymore :ohdear:

• Locked thread