Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

KoRMaK posted:

what makes those tinder profiles tragic?

sunglasses?
abs?
grandma?
dog?
weights?

Desperation and pathetic pics taken around the house/with terrified pets/frantic need for attention in every word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

fish
beer
guns
work clothes

Fuckin work clothes like they need to show they're not unemployed so desperately.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

just to be clear here before anyone gets the wrong idea

I'm 100% up front with everyone I meet and match. everyone knows I'm married. meeting my wife is essential if they wanna get past the first date and into my pants. all the convos I have with the ladies are open for me wife to read if she wishes. no secrets. full disclosure. big emphasis on consent. safe sex every time

That's a big thing; there's people that profess an 'open relationship' while essentially hiding it from the spouse, just crazy nonsense really. Your stuff in the POS didn't detail it like that before. That type of trust is important regardless.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

b] me being abused for cheating and not loving my wife

lol, just lol at people that actually use tinder for this. Being open about an open relationship is totally different, but there's that undercurrent of 'oh the horror' cheaters that use it as a blanket to hide from being caught and it's real sad.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Awia posted:

this is impossible

Please don't true buckaroo shame.

Zombie Boat posted:

Cheers on the great thread friend.

I just want to say this post reads like a robot describes sex.

yospos, bithc.

insufficient guns posted:

Anybody content with their lifestyle doesn't post on the internet about it seeking validation from strangers.

If that isn't all of E/N especially the threads about making bad decisions and looking for hugs instead of facing facts…

• Locked thread