Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I always kinda thought I'd be okay with non monogamy but then my husband wanted to bang someone else and I said yes but then I realized I didn't like the idea AT ALL and he broke up with me over it and now I worry a lot about partners being more interested in other women than me and whether I am fulfilling and good enough (obvs not, I mean it was bad enough to end a marriage over I guess) and it bothers me a lot.
Like I've been seeing a dude for a couple of months and a few weeks in I was like "yeah so I haven't been inclined to look for any other dates so I'm only seeing you" and he was seeing other women. He's not now, he told me like a week or so ago but I have no idea how many others or when he stopped or even why he's still seeing me over whatever other women and it bothers me and makes me feel real insecure and bad.

I don't know how you guys do it, it is definitely not for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread