Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:
idgi op, do you not have any irl friends you can talk to about sex? coming to a forum full of nerds to brag about having sex seems a little desperate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

echinopsis posted:

so in general that doesn't leave boatloads of people around.. but they're all interesting people. all pretty well adjusted, normal social people. just sweet open minds about sex, probably sick of average sex from randoms but not in a place to commit to a long term relationship. heaps of these people are just out of long relationships with average dudes, probably dudes much like the terrible posters in this thread

lmao so being poly or w/e gives you sexual superpowers, okay

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

echinopsis posted:

correlation not causation mate

who's more insufferable, poly peeps or vegans?

I just don't know anymore :ohdear:

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

Anybody content with their lifestyle doesn't post on the internet about it seeking validation from strangers. That being said, it's still better than 99% of threads in e/n. Especially the part about deepthroating. :)

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

Graff posted:

I was thinking it was an exhibitionism thing rather than a validation thing. "Dear yospos I never thought it would happen to me, but ... boobs cocks twadgers and fannies galore ... jizzed right in my own ear ... accidentally poo poo halfway up the curtains ... etc etc"

this is hotter than anything posted in this thread so far, please don't stop :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

Trig Discipline posted:

i think all ladies will say that if your dick is small enough. same about anal, they're just like "normally no, but for you...eh why not"

speaking from experience this is 100% spot on homie

• Locked thread