Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

yeah it must suck having a hot as gently caress wife

every post of yours in this thread of reeks of bitterness and envy. don't for a second think anyone respects you whatsoever. I hope you enjoy pissing on your tv coz everyone else hardly notices

in good news last night was a "great success".. good sex, dancing, cuddles, beers and jizz. I think it's our sixth sex session? the best yet. and soon my wife will be home and I told her I wanted to have sex with her and she was keen to grant me my wish and then tonight going for a drive. a bit intimidated about tonight.. the girl last night I know it's always good for both of us but the one tonight there is more competition on the scene (she fucks a LOT of dudes) and so I can only hope I can deliver the goods. imagine having sex with a hot older woman and when you left you just knew she was disappointed. gently caress. that would burn for months and id probably start a patreon as a
form on consoling myself

and gotta keep this shaving rash at bay lmao. I should know better

But have you had a threesome yet with a hot dude? I'm sure it's your wife's turn to enjoy the experience. Will you blow the guy or suck on his balls when that happens? I guarantee you that it's coming, tadpole.

And then, later on, you'll find out that she's developed an "emotional attachment" to the new penis and has started seeing him on the side. That's when your marriage begins the inevitable decay.

Also, are those bad looking women in your harem, and are they excessively obese? The "swingers" I know of around here aren't otherwise in high demand.

Just some observations . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread