Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Palisader posted:

Idk, echi seems like an okay dude, he doesn't inspire legitimate anger in me like Nobbler does. I am a little weirded out that every poly person feels the need to try and convert everyone they meet, but it's like whatever in the grand scheme of things. It sounds like sex is basically your hobby? As in, if you have to slot it into your life, you put it in the space that would usually be occupied by a hobby. Which is... I mean, it seems a little silly to me but it's not the worst thing in the world.

Having sex instead of playing videogames? lol it's your life I guess, whatever floats your boat man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread