Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
what a coincidence, i too am so beautiful that it makes everyone want to have sex with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fun hater
May 24, 2009

condemn this guy to the thunderdome and force him to write better erotic fiction tia

fun hater
May 24, 2009

why does op go out and look for women when theres a whole thread right here full of yospos ppl ready to blow him at a moments notice

fun hater
May 24, 2009

op is bad at storytelling and the stories hes trying to share are somehow not very interesting. how op developed a dedicated sycophant squad regardless is a mystery. op please have more interesting life experience to share

fun hater
May 24, 2009

lowtax please delete yospos

fun hater
May 24, 2009

speaking of unnatural environments i would like to hear the burger king story in full

fun hater
May 24, 2009

i dont think that last part happened

fun hater
May 24, 2009

lol that guy is really mad bc people think its sad how much he wants to read horny yospos fanfic

fun hater
May 24, 2009

how many yospos boys does it take to dissect a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fun hater
May 24, 2009

fun hater posted:

op is bad at storytelling and the stories hes trying to share are somehow not very interesting. how op developed a dedicated sycophant squad regardless is a mystery. op please have more interesting life experience to share

thanks op for taking my advice to heart!

• Locked thread