Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Peanut and the Gang posted:

The beauty of an open marriage is that anyone can contribute to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oeBNi_hycQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
im reading this thread and sex has never seemed so boring to me

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
somewhere in a parallel universe there's a woman posting on a message board listing a bunch of different professions and saying believe it or not, all of these types of men like to get their dicks sucked

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

echinopsis posted:

holy poo poo my friends i've just come
outside for a quick joint

this evening is insane

nice dude. can't wait to hear about the sex you had

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
can't help but wondering if the op has had sex recently

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
*improv comedy voice* ok for this next scene I'm going to need an audience member to suggest a location, and also an occupation that loves deepthroating but with a real emotional connection behind it

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

echinopsis posted:

lol no one is interested outside of a smug schadenfreude sense

the part where your family is falling apart but you're more concerned about drinking, loving, and video cards (???) than you are about your relationship with your wife and child is extremely saddening to me, personally

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i am being 100% sincere. i never gave a gently caress about your open relationship either way outside of laughing at your goofy obsession with what job they have.

you can try to cloak it in irony and jokes but you are 100% a deadbeat piece of poo poo who is throwing away everyone in your life who actually cares about you in favor of some extremely petty things

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

echinopsis posted:

you might think I'm being immature but the reality is having to have long hard thinks about what is actually going to make me happy in life and actually look forward to getting up out of bed in the morning because you actually want to be alive and enjoying life. what's the answer?

it's upgrading your gaming pc. i guess your logic is airtight on this one, op.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

echinopsis posted:

But yeah I do try to paint this with a thick lol/yolo brush, but it's not like that at home.

And I don't really get all the "put my family through the wringer" bullshit. I think that's a terribly unfair assumption. And I don't want to run off to reddit, it was meant to be a joke.. Maybe you don't really "get" my posting?

like everyone else on earth who has ever used the "im actually p. chill in real life" excuse, you're full of poo poo. you might just not be aware of it yet

i'm sure your inability to be sincere and your inability to maintain an emotional connection with your wife are two completely unrelated things

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
just off the top of my head, three other e/n posters who loved the "just a joke, sorry you can't tell over the Internet how mentally healthy i am actually being right now" excuse:

-pregnant obese hoarder woman who had entire rooms in her house filled with star wars toys
-guy who fingerblasted an unconscious girl but couldn't understand why she stopped texting him back
-father who hit his child with a belt for eating crackers in his bedroom

little munchkin fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 1, 2017

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Bobbie Wickham posted:

This isn't YOSPOS. Knock it off.

If this is how you handle the consequences of your actions, then no wonder your wife banished you to the basement. I hope she actually kicks your rear end out, partly so you two can have some space to work things out, and partly as a wake-up call. Being flippant is not a good look for you. I don't recommend it.

you don't get it, hes just doing it as a joke and definitely isn't dismissive and detached irl. he's a lot more serious in real life and his wife is leaving him for one of the normal, regular reasons someone would leave their heavily drinking spouse that they were in an open relationship with

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

emoji posted:

If I pointed out how someone was attractive and my partner was like like go ahead and gently caress them in all seriousness no really I'm fine go do it, I would feel like they didn't place much value on my relation to them or didn't think what we had was special if they thought it was as casual as getting a snowcone.

echinopsis posted:

maybe? idk what to say, i just didn't care. maybe that says a lot or maybe it doesn't but that's how i felt

you come off exactly as glib and uncaring to your wife as you do here, even if you don't realize it. i know i've said that already but it got ignored and every post you make convinces me further

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
op have these feelings of not caring about anything always been there or are they something that gets brought on by depression? has anyone ever told you irl that they think you're a sociopath?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
glad to see the op hasn't let his loved one's abandoning him hasn't reduced his passion for drinking and narcissism

• Locked thread