Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
oh echi, you leaked :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
It's party time!

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Graff posted:

so now I like submarines I guess. sexually I mean

Brace yourself, my torpedo is rapidly closing in on your harbour!

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Going to refer to all sex ever from now on as "my harrowing climax."

You keep doing you echi, you're infinitely happier than about 98% of the broken little inhabitants in this subforum.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
It's you!

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Ha ha, Carmant is not a very happy person!

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
I am wild and untamed and tell it like it is.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Your observations say a lot more about you than they do him buddy :)

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

tumor looking batty posted:

what is the burger king story

a yosposter lost to the mists of time once hooked up with a girl, fingered her butt by accident. took her to burger king afterwards and trying to be suave over their burgers told her "i can still smell you on my fingers" and she burst into tears.

i think that's what they're referring to anyway.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
wait what, echi that was you?

hahahaha goddamn, sorry.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
:saddowns:

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

du -hast posted:

Yeah I was gonna post in the FYAD thread too but was pretty sure I'd get a long rear end probation.

Either way though, I mean everything I wrote is loving true, E/N is full of pedophile defective basement dwellers.

The ones who have made threads about their terrible problems yet post with advice in every thread are hilarious though so they have that going for them.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

du -hast posted:

That said, I have developed a system in life where I creampie teens (ones over 18 since I know I need to specify that here)... pretty dank and I will let in on the secret. :wink:

No dad no.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Acres of Quakers posted:

Your daughter is old enough to know what is going on when daddy's not home in the morning. Do you still pretend she doesn't know how or do you talk about it. Do you feel your example will lead her to seek physical means of validation as a young woman? Do you think she'll be able to establish an open relationship as stable as your own?

This is some gross parternalistic stereotype bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

echinopsis posted:

just got told i was someone's "cock god"

So it doesn't exist?

• Locked thread