Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graff
May 10, 2012

DiggityDoink posted:

we need a cool name first

tun tun warrior 365

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graff
May 10, 2012

spankmeister posted:

stop whiteknighting echi and just let the thread run its course

no white knighting here, brother. just wicked sick stories of a cool bro cummin and spummin

Graff
May 10, 2012

BooLoo posted:

Ha ha, Carmant is not a very happy person!

what a terrible thing to say, BooLoo!

Graff
May 10, 2012

BooLoo posted:

I am wild and untamed and tell it like it is.

nothing wrong with Carmant that a good bit of deep throating won't fix

Graff
May 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

idk if he's up to it, though, that seems like you'd need to practice on a pickle or something first

a mardyarse and an over active gag reflex? wow. thats really tragic

Graff
May 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

had to look this up. turns out it's not a type of horse

lol

Graff
May 10, 2012

BooLoo posted:

Your observations say a lot more about you than they do him buddy :)

fair play though three ways with two guys are good though

Graff
May 10, 2012

actually scratch that i remember hearing about a terrible two guys threeway once involving a couple I used to know and the singer from some 90s indy shitehawks

Graff
May 10, 2012

myth busted

Graff
May 10, 2012

Control Volume posted:

I think you meant three guys, and possibly more

also p deuce

Graff
May 10, 2012

Graff posted:

p deuce

lomarf

Graff
May 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

i'm in a committed relationship with Five Guys if that counts

oosh

Graff
May 10, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

the amazing tale of echinopsis, or as we call it in yospos, the echinomricon, cannot be related through a simple implication of fatness.

the "echi is fat" story is a king size reese's cup. the true one is a never emptying golden corral chocolate fountain

idgi

Graff
May 10, 2012

echinopsis posted:

I think he's trying to say that my weight is infinite

im not really getting the whole weight thing tbh. seems weird.

Graff
May 10, 2012

all sex-enjoyers are riddled with chocolate cake and AIDS

Graff
May 10, 2012

StrangersInTheNight posted:

ew no, no blowjobs for internet men. i was just explaining how women use titillating language to set the mood and get things going, like how you promise your dog walkies to see his ears go up and watch him do that dumb silly walkies-dance at the door. you might be kinda tired and it might not be your favourite thing, but drat is he cute when he gets all worked up for it.

seems accurate

Graff
May 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

yeah whenever blow jobs are mentioned my penis starts wagging uncontrollably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3PMSmI9Jk

Graff
May 10, 2012

hypothesis: this thread is making people think of their patents loving, causing extreme responses

Graff
May 10, 2012

echinopsis posted:

when your kids start studying health at school and they realise their parents shave their pubes :chanpop:

lol

Graff
May 10, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Personally I will be laughing at your expense but maybe some of the YOSPOS posters would be interested in reading an example of your dirty talk so they can take notes, congratulate you etc.

i personally will be laughing and wanking

Graff
May 10, 2012

Control Volume posted:

This thread had some novelty at the beginning I think but all his stories are "Uh umm a women came over and there was a blowjob and some cuddles" in several paragraphs worth of words when it should be awesome sex stories like the one time I saw a guy at a bar with a pool cue stuck up his rear end, just literally sticking straight up in the air

agreed

Graff
May 10, 2012

But if it was snooker instead of pool then you could do some sort of "potting the brown" joke imo

Graff
May 10, 2012

Awia posted:

move fast and break stuff

this is how i ended up in a sling for the last two weeks

Graff
May 10, 2012

Awia posted:

your arm bones were disrupted

I questioned assumptions about what an arm looks like

Graff
May 10, 2012

Control Volume posted:

Great now all we're getting is missed connections stories

Do you have a good missed connection story and would you be willing to share

Graff
May 10, 2012

Control Volume posted:

Had a guy who was pretty much jared from silicon valley who was telling me on that weekend that he was going to be gently caress 10 different people at 4 hour intervals (his recharge time) over the next couple of days and my thought was "dang shoulda gotten in on that"

i agree, but feel a little ashamed about it if i am honest

Graff
May 10, 2012

i'd be lying if i said i hadn't slept with the odd jared in my time

oh well time to go to bed for bluddles (aka blowjobs and cuddles)

Graff
May 10, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

You know, one thing that came to mind from reading this thread is how guys who feel the need to write a bunch of words about how respectful and caring they are in relationships and how much the (many, many) women they've been with enjoy it are insufferable. I mean, it's obviously a thing that is true (that you should be respectful/caring), but you have to question the motives behind someone feeling the need to repeatedly assert it.

My personal theory is that it's some sort of weird mental bargaining where the person knows that their relationships and the people involved in them aren't particularly desirable, so they try to make them sound as good as possible to any unfortunate random online people. It's sort of like how guys who sleep with a bunch of physically and/or mentally unattractive women tend to talk a bunch in detail about the sex they have.

It's a bit like describing how you are dressed, and repeatedly mentioning that you haven't soiled yourself. "The trousers - which contain absolutely no poo poo at all - are perfectly coordinated with my shoes, which are leather and contain not a single stray nugget nor splash of diarrhoea." It comes across as odd and like a really obvious attempt to dissimulate something unpleasant.

Thing is, it probably isn't. It's probably just a nerd doing a really cack-handed job of explaining his recent exploration of an alternate lifestyle. He's also struggling a bit with having chosen a salacious letters to penthouse voice to write in initially that makes any more mature discussion of sex and emotions seem full of weird "and I never shat my pants once!" clarifications.

Basically, we can explain all of these things with the known facts about echi (dork, noob) without introducing new facts about him (exploitative monster, shags fatties).

I like to call this "cockam's razor"

Graff
May 10, 2012

booloo stop

Graff
May 10, 2012

u must not share our secrets with the outsiders

Graff
May 10, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

No wonder you guys like to play on the computer so much

not just ON the computer, friend