Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
this is a good thread. i have subscribed to your newsletter and look forward to future updates. all the best on your adventures echi m8 :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

echinopsis posted:

my sex dreams have come true

mine have just been unfairly quashed

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

echinopsis posted:

I don't want to get too crass but if anyone wants details of what goes on in a foursome with 30 year olds I can give you an insight

why do you think we are posting in this thread man!

let out that gross crassness like only an anonymous goon can!

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

echo its been a while since you posted in this thread.

pls let me know if you had sex recently

this is very important to me tia

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

echinopsis posted:

about 3 hours and 45 minutes ago

thank you for the update this will be added to my yospos.xls

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

for your sake i hope this is a very poorly conceived troll.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

open source software is the best type of software so therefore an open marriage must be the best of marriage QED

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

echinopsis posted:

I don't get it

Regardless last night was a perfect example of how good this poo poo gets. Now lady has been on my scene for a while but recently got something like boyf but then broken up sort of. I had no idea if last night was gonna be mates or as more.. Go around, crack some beers, just hang out on the couch drinking laughing like mates.. then things progress further and lo and behold it turns out not only do journalists engage in deepthroating but like any self aware human they love the gently caress out of it. Then we had a bit of sex.. then more laughs and drinks and then cuddles in bed. Then I waited till I was sober enough to drive and came home and had some sex with my wife

It was like the logical conclusion of being good mates.

im glad to hear that the brief demise of gbs has not affect your love life too deeply echi

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

just caught up on 200+ posts good job echi

keep fuckin m8 :cheers:

anyway here is my lame goon polygamy story. i met a girl who told me she was in an open relationship with someone else, I'm the bit on the side etc etc.

after a few month seems like were p. into each other with the other half is long term but in a different country with no return date and now neither of us wants to admit we're really into each other and basically going steady...

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

thanks for reading my goon story in which i managed to turn a freak open relationship fuckoff into a boring old normal relationship

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

echinopsis posted:

nah mate, its just that love is complicated

although hopefully vodkat maybe you're communicating with her, as to not end up getting a horrendous shock.

yea not that worried about it all, seems like things will carry on the same for now unless there is some kind of exogenous shock

yea we've talked about it (when slight inebriated obvs, because this is the only time british people can talk about emotions) and everything is good and file, although both of us probs playing it a little bit more cool than we feel.

i never expected it to last (nor, do i about any relationship really) so i'm not all heartstrung over it just thought it was funny that i'd somehow managed to do like a reverse of echi's relationship adventures

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

little munchkin posted:

somewhere in a parallel universe there's a woman posting on a message board listing a bunch of different professions and saying believe it or not, all of these types of men like to get their dicks sucked

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

Ill start the wiki!

• biology

subtle way to come out of the closet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012