Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zen death robot
May 27, 2001

echinopsis posted:

:rolleyes: better adjust your assumptions "mate"

I don't think he's your "mate"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

something awful has produced some gems but a loving yospos regular memeposting his way into divorce is hilarious to me

It was extremely predictable too lol

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

CharlestonJew posted:

are forums moderators one of the occupations that deepthroats?

I'll never tell :forkbomb:

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

echinopsis posted:

can't really say im a cuck coz I don't sit around as a helpless begger while my wife bones, and if I still am, then she is too, at the same time? kinda totally undermines the purity of cucking IMO

Cuck is specific to men.

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

echinopsis posted:

but it also implies a one sided nature and also something akin to sitting in the corner in your underwear watching your wife get railed and that the humiliation is an aspect of it

:rolleyes:

Accept your cuckness.

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Still laughing at his mood improving by moving out of the basement, lol.

Sunlight helps after all it seems.

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

echinopsis posted:

there are some healthy things that come out of this, some couple have a lot of jealousy in their relationship with one or the other even having friends of the opposite gender but now we are pretty casual about it because the fundamental rule about openness applies across the board. and it's cool to know I could go out drinking and hookup in a bar if I felt the need. there is a large part about encouraging the other to experience all those fun new experiences because some of these experiences really only come from being with new people and the exciting times in new relationships. I want my wife to experience that! she wants me to. and then we have sexy with each other and we have new tricks etc too

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

echinopsis posted:

well to make it less exciting but more real you need to understand that this open marriage isn't a free for all. emotions and poo poo are involved. how will my wife feel when I meet a girl off tinder at a bar and go back to her place.. well we just don't know but let's give it a shot. and what happens if during this event my wife doesn't feel good by herself at home knowing I'm out chatting up a 21 year old looking to take her back to her place.. well we made it clear she could call and say "this isn't working" and it sounds like a bummer maybe but it's how it has to go

and so I met her. she was into gaming. she had the biggest boobies. she had a couple of drinks and so we went back to her place but her place was a dump! her cat lived in her room. but she wanted a piece of me so I took
off clothes and we tried to have sex. as I have learned now, getting it up when you're not into condoms or used to new people isn't always so easy.. and so at first there was only a poor attempt at sex. then sex actually happened. but then my wife called not feeling that flash about it all so I went home
and this is where we learned that me going off with random young girls is not the key to a happy marriage lol

guess this mystery was solved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

echinopsis posted:

jesus christ you're a dork.

Or perhaps this ideal... because I get the cool stability and love of a real marriage, but the cool sexy fun times of having sex with other women

• Locked thread