Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Honestly your life sounds exhausting and unfulfilling. Maybe you should make time for your child(ren) instead of chasing strange. Do some work around the house. Pick up a new hobby with ur wife or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

someone awful. posted:

pretty sure he did pick up a new hobby and we're reading about it, in this thread

I suppose so, but where do you find the time to parent? How old are your kids? It's not like you can share this activity with your family.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I suppose if I were a lady in a marriage to a guy with a good income that was poo poo at sex I'd want to open up the relationship too. Just seems like a soft divorce to me. (That other guy is her next target, echi is her fallback.)

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Trig Discipline posted:

it got so open that he fell out :(

E/N thread of the year

• Locked thread