Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Echi I've never seen an open/poly relationship that didn't explode into weird drama and hurt feelings (and I've seen several) but I'm glad you're having fun and I sincerely hope that it all works out for you and your wife.

I was into that stuff in my early 20s and tons of bad stuff happened to me.

Godspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
i think it's pretty loving weird that you got jealous when one of your side jaunts would gently caress other men but you didn't feel anything similar when your wife did it.

You're a bizarre dude and it's amusing how everyone but you saw this coming a mile away. Godspeed, mate.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Bobbie Wickham posted:

I should become a dentist, because getting you to be accountable to the lowest-effort commitment in your life is harder than pulling teeth.

I'm still curious about the conversation that led to the open marriage. Walk me through this: it's before you opened the marriage. Your wife has not acted in any way that makes you think she has a thing for another man. Everything is normal, and then she confesses she has a crush on her coworker. And then you think, what?

You're using the word "think" an awful lot. That's a big ask in this case.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

echinopsis posted:

kids are happy, talking to them about it. they're not too fazed whatsoever tbh.

Because they've been expecting it for a while. :ssh:

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

echinopsis posted:

and the difference between you and me and why i can’t stop posting here

i have a heart. it’s hosed and it’s too exposed, spread too thin

can’t imagine what kind of piece of poo poo human being watches this and finds it amusing./ wow

my dude you opened a thread in E/N, the self-help zone, to brag about your side jaunts and deep throat connections.

:lol: if you don't think people are going to read about the logical conclusion to "open marriage is like communism" and have a hearty fuckin' chuckle.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Please change Echi's name to "Deepthroat Junction."

Tia.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Still laughing at his mood improving by moving out of the basement, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Lipstick Apathy is just a cherry on top of the whole thing, lol.

• Locked thread