Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I also vape now so I'm DEfFo like God the Father

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i started lifting weights a couple of years ago and my dad has now also been lifting weights for about a year so if anything my dad has become more like me

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I find myself seriously considering the merits of a shed where I can hide from my wife all day while sorting various screws and nails into jars

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I make dad-grunts when getting up/sitting down and/or kneeling and standing up. Also started complaining about my knees. I'm 27 and not overweight at all. What the drat hell.

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

memy posted:

I'm an alcoholic

came here to post this

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I basically became my father if he never had my mom to force him into having a working life, but with 100% of her insane neurosis, that ensures I will never ever meet someone who wants to do what she did with my father.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
This thread is funny, because my life is like an exact loving repeat of my dad's life. Drugs -> army -> shot and medical discharge -> get physically thrown out of VA clinics for fighting their doctors -> work 3 jobs to support family while in school
And he warned me every step of the loving way.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm developing a habit of long winded, waffling answers to simple questions.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i forget what i was saying mid-sentence

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have lost a lot of hair. However, , my dad (Age 78) has a full head of hair. His has gone totally white, while I've just gone gray at the temples. I'm going for that Reed Richards look. Hopefully, I won't follow him into Alzheimer's. I do have his annoying habit of finishing home repair tasks to about the 90% level, forgetting to do the final detail work, then moving onto the next task.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Im like my dad because i beat me

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I like to put candy in the freezer before enjoying it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

memy posted:

I'm an alcoholic

Same, but I got that more from my grandparents, my has had 1 drink in the past 20 years and my dad will have a beer with supper.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nuts and Gum posted:

I like to put candy in the freezer before enjoying it.

same, specifically snickers bars. try not to break your teeth on it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
also i keep a box or packet of kleenex in my car at all times

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm openly hostile to people different than me but that is to mask my self-hatred.

Oh and I have a huge dick that I got from my mom. The tiny balls are from my dad.

Inzombiac fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 5, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm up at my parents house and my girlfriend is with me meeting them for the first time and she is loving it and thinks that it is hilarious that I am apparently exactly like my dad and share crazy amounts of idiosyncrasies and stuff

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hi nooner

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

THEY FREED NOONER ??? :eyepop:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hi :)

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hi!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

thathonkey posted:

THEY FREED NOONER ??? :eyepop:

Lol ya I guess so I have no idea what's up cause ive been up at my parents house in the middle of no where with Internet so bad you can't watch videos on YouTube the last few days, but when I opened awful app it didn't say I was a horrible monster anymore

It's a fourth of July miracle (:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Buglord
I got my dads mannerisms, which sorta suck because he's sooooo lame. But on the positive side, I got the ability to furnish a house really well on a tight budget from him.

I got mom's anxiety, definitely, but I did get her good work ethic.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I get angry and petty like them

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I spend a lot of time in boxers and a t-shirt around the house.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nooner posted:

Lol ya I guess so I have no idea what's up cause ive been up at my parents house in the middle of no where with Internet so bad you can't watch videos on YouTube the last few days, but when I opened awful app it didn't say I was a horrible monster anymore

:911: :patriot: :911:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i drink like my father

that is to say a lot

I also drink like your father. My father does not drink. When I was 11 or something, I found a picture of him with a beer, and was super confused. That never happens. I guess I drink like my mom, back when she could drink. She quit some years ago though.

I do smoke weed like my dad though, which is to say a lot.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

genesplicer posted:

I have lost a lot of hair. However, , my dad (Age 78) has a full head of hair. His has gone totally white, while I've just gone gray at the temples. I'm going for that Reed Richards look. Hopefully, I won't follow him into Alzheimer's. I do have his annoying habit of finishing home repair tasks to about the 90% level, forgetting to do the final detail work, then moving onto the next task.

This is home ownership. All projects get to "gently caress it. It's loving done." Enjoy your 80-90% done house.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

gently caress yeah

can't annul the noon'r

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Nooner posted:

nnice.

*drinks a beer*

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I worry like my mother but I have the same attention to detail/list making abilities as my father, which means I basically have a neverending stream of things to worry about.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My mom gets diarrhea attacks and O get them too

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Well, I'm tall, bald and slim like my dad and I have massive tits like my mum.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
I take after my dad in that I'm an alcoholic disappointment.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

similar to my parents, i am crazy, self centered and slightly pathetic

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nooner posted:

Guess i dont have to vote trump now bc you just made america great again :^D

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I catch myself saying things like "Ooh it's doark" when it's dark in the house, or "It's hot hot" when it's hot. I definitely get that from my mom.

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

I don't like being around children and should never try to raise any of my own.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i have basically become my father without being succesful lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I'm like my dad because I love cats and random trivia. And also because I'm an alcoholic. A lot of people around here seem to have alcoholic fathers. I'm not really like my mom very much except for the general anxiety. I'm a lot like my grandma though, on my mom's side. I love horror movies and magic (the illusions kind, not the witchcraft kind). I'm also a night person like my grandma was. She was a kind of dark person with a dark sense of humor, so I'm much more like her than my parents.

• Locked thread