Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i want to see the get out of jail free card. even the relatively innocuous subjects reek of racism and booze, so that one is probably hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
this thread would have been fine if it was titled something like "your racist dad makes monopoly cards" and not pretending that some racist dad is just telling it like it is. not great, but fine. i think that speaks to the op's failures as a person more than the fact that he posted a thread in gbs.

in short,

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
drunk dads don't always make the best decisions

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh yeah, that reminds me. wasn't there a pretty good photoshop thread with this theme a while back?

• Locked thread