Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Dimi's free kicks have been getting better and better since about january, that was incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
it's GIGNAC TIME

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
So Payet really is a wizard eh

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Cart posted:

This feels like the wildlings coming up against an organized Bolton army except for this time there's no knights of the vale coming.

England are Rickon.

i'm sorry, this is the one place on the Internet where references to that TV show are frowned upon

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Parity warning posted:

Mods rename me Parity warningsdottir

Good to see a girl posting on these very problematic forums.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

st. gignac is here to prove he's the fifth best striker in the world

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
This game has been a lot like that scene in Star Wars where the flying ships come in with lasers.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Cart posted:

This feels like the wildlings coming up against an organized Bolton army except for this time there's no knights of the vale coming.

England are Rickon.

shut the gently caress up

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Should be 5-3

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
phwoar that was a helluva save

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Holy poo poo what a save

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Mint save that

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Gignac sucks

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Iceland playing so angry when down 4 goals is pretty cool

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
loving cheating frogs

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
England should hire Icelands coach and then buy their entire coaching system and it'd probably cost less than Roy's contract

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
kuipers is a well known oval office

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

You may be on to something here

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Cart posted:

England are Rickon.

Hmmm, maybe. Not really feeling it, but I like the spirit. I'm more of a mind that France are maybe the Persian army coming down on the resilient Spartans (iceland?) in the infamous Battle of Thermopylae. The more educated will know what I'm referencing. ow Wales are definitely Iago. Not from the Shakespeare play, but from the movie Alladin, in that they, like the parrot in the movie, are small and annoying and should die already. Portugal are for sure Naruto Uzumaki, a shinobi of Konohagakure. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth — a fate that caused him to be ostracised by most of Konoha throughout his childhood.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Please only post at me if you're a fan of one of the best 4 teams in Europe. They are Germany, Portugal, Wales and France: the only remaining teams in the Euros. If you are a fan of one of these teams, post freely at me in the knowledge that you picked one of the best teams in the world to be a fan of. Well done. If you are not a fan of one of these teams, I don't even know why you are still here. Since your team isn't one of the best in Europe, you should have left along with them.

Feels good to be a fan of one of the best four teams in europe; Wales, Portugal, Germany and France.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I hope Germany roll over France as per usual.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It would be nice if Iceland got one more goal

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

atomic gog posted:

Feels good to be a fan of one of the best four teams in europe; Wales, Portugal, Germany and France.

I'm a huge supporter of all four. Always have been

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Iceland is better then Portugal. They won their group.
England sucked rear end this tournament though, they couldn't even beat Russia who was the worst team in the tournament. I laugh when I think how the English pundits where saying that they would win 6-0.
Iceland who qualified to this tournament by beating the Netherlands twice.
When Iceland go home they will not come in quietly. They will be celebrated as they won the entire thing.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

MRLOLAST posted:

England sucked rear end this tournament though, they couldn't even beat Russia who was the worst team in the tournament. I laugh when I think how the English pundits where saying that they would win 6-0.
When Iceland go home they will not come in quietly. They will be celebrated as they won the entire thing.

Hmm, on the other hand Iceland are about to lose a quarter final.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

MRLOLAST posted:

I'm not sure any English pundits said that tbh

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

MRLOLAST posted:

Iceland go home

Back to where you came from, bye bye

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

sassassin posted:

Hmm, on the other hand Iceland are about to lose a quarter final.

All teams lose except one.

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!

Noctone posted:

So Payet really is a wizard eh

Can't wait for the wailing and gnashing of teeth from all the West Ham fans convinced he's gonna get sold.

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Hmmm, maybe. Not really feeling it, but I like the spirit. I'm more of a mind that France are maybe the Persian army coming down on the resilient Spartans (iceland?) in the infamous Battle of Thermopylae. The more educated will know what I'm referencing. ow Wales are definitely Iago. Not from the Shakespeare play, but from the movie Alladin, in that they, like the parrot in the movie, are small and annoying and should die already. Portugal are for sure Naruto Uzumaki, a shinobi of Konohagakure. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth — a fate that caused him to be ostracised by most of Konoha throughout his childhood.

And Pogba's stood there like "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" and everything

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

MRLOLAST posted:

A verse without rhymes is like a flower without its petals, didn't read

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
lads

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yesssssssss

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well done lads, good poo poo

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

France sucks

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Come back back on

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
good for you Iceland

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

it's coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Plucky effort there

• Locked thread