Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
If they get another three I swear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Just realized Mangala's on for France. Iceland might actually win this

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

julian assflange posted:

It would be nice if Iceland got one more goal

Yeah its good

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

imagine eidur gudjohnsen scoring the winner for iceland. it won't happen, but hell, i'd find it cool and good even tho i'm rooting for the francs here

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Iceland will NOT mount a comeback. They will definitely lose, and get thrown out of the Euros. This is a MBM prediction, and you can bet the house on a MBM prediction. I repeat, Iceland are a bad team and they will not get to the semis of the Euros. Only the four best teams in Europe get to the semis: France, Germany, Portugal and Wales.

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009
Come on, just three more goals.

Homework Explainer posted:

what the hell are jokes

If I thought that you know what a joke is then I would have asked you. But I didn't. Guess why?

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Troy Queef posted:

I kinda want a France-Wales final because that's a top-tier anthem matchup.

The correct opinion.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pik_d posted:

Yeah its good

Another would be very good

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Little Kielbasa posted:

The correct opinion.

Italy Wales would have been the best outcome

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Wales is gonna beat MBM Sousa's Portuguese choir boys.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

saucerman posted:

If I thought that you know what a joke is then I would have asked you. But I didn't. Guess why?

saucerman posted:

Bernie Sanders looks so old he might as well be a Time Lord!

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
This was a good match. Entertaining. Much like a good Gundam battle scene:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Vintersorg posted:

Wales is gonna beat MBM Sousa's Portuguese choir boys.

I would be fine with that, Wales are a great and proud team and there's no shame in losing to one of the best 4 teams in Europe: Germany, France, Wales and Portugal. Now if Portugal would have lost against a team that wasn't one of the best 4 in Europe I would be embarrassed, but Wales have proven their mettle and ours will be a battle of warriors, where everyone will go home satisfied and with their honor intact.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Iceland have won this half. They are the moral victors.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

goatface posted:

Iceland have won this half. They are the moral victors.

they are the morass victors

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Well France got five or six, it'll do

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

:smith:

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

That wasn't a joke. It's all true.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Remember when England lost to Iceland, lmao

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

At least we didn't get Greece 2.0?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Footballers are assholes who suck

Innate
Feb 20, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

Wales.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
So far teams that have left with their heads high: Poland, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Italy ( most of them), Hungary and Albania.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

This result reflects poorly on England's performance in the tournament, I think.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

:unsmith: that Iceland supporter chant at the end. Shame bout the poo poo camera work

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Local commentators here are convinced that the hooh thing is an ancient Viking chant lol

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Slate Action posted:

Remember when England lost to Iceland, lmao

Iceland looked like scoring more often in one game than England could manage in the tournament. That England side should probably kill themselves.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Simone Poodoin posted:

Local commentators here are convinced that the hooh thing is an ancient Viking chant lol

lmao

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Iceland will NOT mount a comeback. They will definitely lose, and get thrown out of the Euros. This is a MBM prediction, and you can bet the house on a MBM prediction. I repeat, Iceland are a bad team and they will not get to the semis of the Euros. Only the four best teams in Europe get to the semis: France, Germany, Portugal and Wales.

Called it. How shameful, losing 5-2 on the quarter-finals of a Euro. Maybe they bit off more than they could chew? Now only the big teams remain. The air feels fresher up here, at the top of the mountain that is European Football. Viva.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Vintersorg posted:

Portugal?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
gj de gaulles

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Portugal.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Next time someone should tell Iceland that they can just forfeit and walk away with a less shameful 3-0 defeat. Maybe they just don't know all the rules of football yet? They should have just asked a Portuguese, since our team has been in four of the last five Euro semi-finals. Very impressive.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Dammit France you used to be cool :smith:

actually you still are, Allons-y et gagnons :3:

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Aux armes

Aux armes

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Greece didn't have the most expensive footballer in the world playing for them.

Wales are deserved favourites to win the tournament.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Mean Bean Machine posted:

wow what a prediction, top stuff

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
What's it like for a pseudo country like Wales or Portugal to play their sugarmama Deutschland? Do you let them come over and gently caress your women later? Haha

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

God drat saucerman with some epic burns, just laying waste to this subforum.. Danganronpa will never be released in the West

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

What's it like for a pseudo country like Wales or Portugal to play their sugarmama Deutschland? Do you let them come over and gently caress your women later? Haha

Getting their woman hosed by the Mediterranean horde seems more like a German thing currently

• Locked thread