Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Hello! and welcome to The Greatest Products Ever! As Seen On TV!

Today we start with THE COPPER CHEF The Best Pan Ever!

The Copper Chef Non Stick Pan with Tempered glass lid is a non-stick SQUARE Pan with Copper* just like the pros use!

Included free with the COPPER CHEF is a Fry Basket and a Steam & Roast tray. What a deal!
Check it out!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zux6nqyeONM

:v: -"But Shoophobo, you're just some noob GBS shitposter, why should I trust you?"
You shouldn't! But you should trust this guy:

WORLD RENOWNED TV CHEF ERIC THEISS!! Look at that facial hair! no way he'd sell me a bad kitchen product. Look at that smile!

Why is the Copper Chef the greatest pan ever?
Because! Its made of copper* and can replace everything in your kitchen! With its cutting edge CeramiTech coating, the COPPER CHEF is a frying pan, saute pan, stock pot, baking dish, rice cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, Wok, its everything you'll ever need and its SQUARE!

*Contains no actual copper

Please post your testimonials of COPPER CHEF and other fabulous products seen on TV such as "My Pillow", "The Miracle Grill Mat", "Sensei Slicer", Egg-Tastic", or "Inflatable Buffet". There's more to come from GSN, Goon Shopping Network!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"the pros use non-stick" :laffo:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I own a snuggie and a chillow and I love them both.

The free book light that comes with the snuggie is garbage tho, don't get your hopes up on that.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I own a snuggie and a chillow and I love them both.

The free book light that comes with the snuggie is garbage tho, don't get your hopes up on that.

thank you caller. how have these products improved your life specifically??

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nigga i dont need no copper rear end pan we in the 21st century nigga!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Enfield posted:

nigga i dont need no copper rear end pan we in the 21st century nigga!
You are in luck. It is not copper.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
It was invented by a chiropractor so you know it's good

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Look, it's bad enough you've plastered your ads all over the forums, we don't need you starting threads hocking your lovely blog.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Finally, a square pan to go with all my quadrangled ladels.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Are circular pan recipes compatible with this square pan?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

FunkyFlashman posted:

Are circular pan recipes compatible with this square pan?

no, these recipes are inferior.

luckily for you, your COPPER CHEF comes with a recipe book written by world famous chef Eric Theiss!

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
I used to work at a telemarketing place and all of our leads were as seen on TV customers. Literally every person who gave us their credit card number, even if they said they didn't want what we were selling, got charged. The credit card processor was equally shady, and added these "customers" phone number to a blacklist so they couldn't even call to cancel lmao. They never got shut down for fraud though. One day the owner I guess decided they had made enough money and suddenly the doors were locked and 500+ people were out of a job.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Pop popcorn with no oil? The oil is the best part, you gently caress!

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
You see, the COPPER CHEF is the perfect pan for suburbanites that fear butter, oils and any fats, because gently caress moderation its either all or nothing!

Sugary S'mores Popcorn is healthier, it has no fat!!!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im looking forward to falling asleep tonight

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The colonel did this with a pressure cooker.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

please tell me more, I feel like my life is on the cusp of finally making sense..

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
Welcome back to Goon Shopping Network!

Tonight do I have some deals for you!
Perfect timing for the cook-out season we have the Inflatable Buffet

Its an inflatable container for Ice so you can have all your cold foods in one place, and only for $17 plus Shipping, Processing and Handling!
Sure you could just buy a disposable aluminium tray for $2 but you're better then that tacky poo poo!

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
Hey goons!
Running out of room for your Pizza Rolls in your freezer?
Well, if you stop buying Hot Pockets you'll have plenty of space!
:reject: "But Shoophobo, I need my Hot Pockets!!"
I hear ya goon! and you can have both with the Toas-Tite Pie Iron!!

But how does it work??
This replica of the 1949 original, the sandwich press is made of die cast aluminum, with steel rods and hard wood handles. This old time favorite can be used on gas and electric stoves, over a BBQ, fire pit, fire place or camp fire and cooks up hot, delicious sealed sandwiches or "Hot Pockets" in minutes. Simply grease the domes, put a slice of bread in each, add filling, and start cooking. It’s that easy!
Home made Hot Pockets in minutes!
Only $19.95 plus Shipping, Processing and Handling.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
But how do I replicate the diarrhea from real hot pockets?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

wow how'd they get the guy from metallica in their infomercail

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
You just know this guy's good, he's making out with the herbs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

shoophobo posted:

Hey goons!
Running out of room for your Pizza Rolls in your freezer?
Well, if you stop buying Hot Pockets you'll have plenty of space!
:reject: "But Shoophobo, I need my Hot Pockets!!"
I hear ya goon! and you can have both with the Toas-Tite Pie Iron!!

But how does it work??
This replica of the 1949 original, the sandwich press is made of die cast aluminum, with steel rods and hard wood handles. This old time favorite can be used on gas and electric stoves, over a BBQ, fire pit, fire place or camp fire and cooks up hot, delicious sealed sandwiches or "Hot Pockets" in minutes. Simply grease the domes, put a slice of bread in each, add filling, and start cooking. It’s that easy!
Home made Hot Pockets in minutes!
Only $19.95 plus Shipping, Processing and Handling.

I would actually use this. Not because I'm a fan of "sealed sandwiches", but it just looks like it'd be fun to use.

Every time I see an ad for the copper cookware or the Gotham cookware, I always read the reviews, and they're always just terrible. The common consensus is that they work exactly once, after which everything sticks to the pans. One review had pictures of what the guy claimed to have gotten, which was a "copper" skillet that had been taco'd before it went in the box for shipping.

I understand why people would have nonstick pans, but they're really not necessary. If you can't babysit your food to keep it from sticking, just use cast iron. It ain't hard.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Oh boy, infomercial thread! These really need to last longer.

Let us start off with an appropriate punctuation for such things: The titty tiddy bear! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1g2yKxb0I

Not convinced, you say? Don't worry! Here are more infomercial goodies! a $50 dollar value, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Bow down before the almighty PASTA PRO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbA9KAc5gZs

Live out your slasher fantasies with THE SPECIALLY DESIGNED SELF-GUIDING CORING BLADE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfYBeHurkZo

:getout: the infomercial!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_TsyUDHzQY

Which Korea produced this? You may find out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY8WEMm_ZzI

Here's me, posting in gbs!
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IrlhLF1c3k :nws:

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I've got a uhaul box full of human hands I need to boil to a simmer, how is the copper chef at dealing with semi coagulated blood?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

EorayMel posted:

Oh boy, infomercial thread! These really need to last longer.

Let us start off with an appropriate punctuation for such things: The titty tiddy bear! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1g2yKxb0I

Not convinced, you say? Don't worry! Here are more infomercial goodies! a $50 dollar value, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Live out your slasher fantasies with THE SPECIALLY DESIGNED SELF-GUIDING CORING BLADE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfYBeHurkZo

:getout: the infomercial!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_TsyUDHzQY

Which Korea produced this? You may find out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY8WEMm_ZzI

Here's me, posting in gbs!
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IrlhLF1c3k :nws:

These are all fine products and are available on GSN.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
reminder that the george foreman grill was once seen on tv :colbert:

EorayMel posted:

i am struggling to find a fault with putting a colander over a normal pot and flipping them together
better buy this just in case

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

shoophobo posted:

Welcome back to Goon Shopping Network!

Tonight do I have some deals for you!
Perfect timing for the cook-out season we have the Inflatable Buffet

Its an inflatable container for Ice so you can have all your cold foods in one place, and only for $17 plus Shipping, Processing and Handling!
Sure you could just buy a disposable aluminium tray for $2 but you're better then that tacky poo poo!

that owns

put that in a pool w a bunch of ice and beers + soda + whatever

hell yeah

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
YOU SET IT

......AND FORGET IT!!!!!

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

redm posted:

I've got a uhaul box full of human hands I need to boil to a simmer, how is the copper chef at dealing with semi coagulated blood?

The COPPER CHEF can easily handle meats of any origin!
Watch World Renowned chef ERIC THEISS make these stuffed pork chops, which are similar in size and shape of human hands.

As you can see the patented* SQUARE shape of the COPPER CHEF can easily fit four human hands!
Order now!

*Not actually patented

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
an old roommate had a magic bullet

it honestly wasnt that bad. the entire cup gimmick was dumb cause the cup tops leaked and the lids well who the gently caress refrigerates or keeps most things they blend. was good at blending tho

id recommend if u jusrt want a simple thing and want it to be small

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

nigga crab pollock posted:

an old roommate had a magic bullet

it honestly wasnt that bad. the entire cup gimmick was dumb cause the cup tops leaked and the lids well who the gently caress refrigerates or keeps most things they blend. was good at blending tho

id recommend if u jusrt want a simple thing and want it to be small

Except Oster makes one that is much higher quality for less price and the oster one doesn't leak.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

gary oldmans diary posted:

reminder that the george foreman grill was once seen on tv :colbert:
i am struggling to find a fault with putting a colander over a normal pot and flipping them together
better buy this just in case

I can't imagine a problem with that, either. I have a pasta pot with a big colander insert so you just lift the whole thing out instead of dumping the water out with the pasta.

The real pasta joke was that lucite tube you would fill with boiling water and raw pasta, then let sit for 10 minutes. You are still doing as many dishes, but instead of al dente pasta you got a stalk of linguine that was all stuck together.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hector Beerlioz fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jul 4, 2016

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

criscodisco posted:

I would actually use this. Not because I'm a fan of "sealed sandwiches", but it just looks like it'd be fun to use.

they are fun as poo poo camping and everybody loves a grilled cheese. Good Product.

nigga crab pollock posted:

that owns

put that in a pool w a bunch of ice and beers + soda + whatever

hell yeah

yeah these are also good.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

criscodisco posted:

I can't imagine a problem with that, either. I have a pasta pot with a big colander insert so you just lift the whole thing out instead of dumping the water out with the pasta.

I've had this kind of pot all of my life, so I was totally baffled that anyone would buy a pasta pro. And unlike their lovely gimmick, those pots actually work, and can also be used to steam stuff.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It's also handy because sometimes you wish you had kept your pasta water to thicken up your pasta sauce.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Are electrified hot dogs supposed to be better tasting or something? If not, I can't imagine the point of the Hot Dogger. I could understand if it cooked 20 dogs at once, for tailgating or big backyard parties, but 6?

Nothing tastes better than a hot dog, split lengthwise and fried in some olive oil on a griddle. So, you're still stuck with the cleanup, and I'd rather clean a griddle than a confusing electric device that I have to take apart to clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
set it and forget it you dumb loving turbonerd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG43jyZ65R8

• Locked thread