Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is there a tactful way to say "I don't love you but I bet you could make me cum"? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Skypizza posted:

Usually it is girls that are less attractive than you that are attracted to you, so honestly it feels like a burden trying not to hurt them.

this not actually happening but it seems real because you consider a woman good looking only if she is much better looking than you are

the same is true of your personality expectations, sorry

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Is there a tactful way to say "I don't love you but I bet you could make me cum"? :shrug:

use the word "wager"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

babylon sisters, shake it

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

im the furry black thing at head of the bed

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

If a girl thinks you are attractive, then she ain't.

That's my experience.

pretty much. or there's something wrong with her if she likes YOU

Lord Humongus
Apr 10, 2009

ice ice baby :toot:
go to haunted houses during halloween, if you've seen enough poo poo dudes jumping from behind boxes doesn't phase you. Walk through it like nothing, people will cling to your arms for protection. It works every time.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

It makes your peepee feel funny and then sends you into a blind panic

lol jk I have no loving clue

loving nailed it actually

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
this thread is like that, uh, story with the fox and the watermelon in the tree

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Dinner and a movie bro

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

When a woman is attracted to me, she abandons all sense of reason and logic.

She amplifies the characteristics in me that she wishes to see, and she ignores the faults that would cause our relationship to sour.

She is thrilled by my gifts, and she responds in kind.

In short, passion overrides sense, and I feel like a champion

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lord Humongus posted:

go to haunted houses during halloween, if you've seen enough poo poo dudes jumping from behind boxes doesn't phase you. Walk through it like nothing, people will cling to your arms for protection. It works every time.

dont forget to use the male gaze

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Women be like "I want to mate. yo" males goons be like, *fedora tip* not today, yo.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
They're really grabby. It doesn't matter if both of your significant others are a room away and you throwing out all the body language and dog whistles that say, "I'm not interested," they still grab and squeeze and brush against and all sorts of weird creepy poo poo that would land you in jail if the roles were reversed.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mariana Horchata posted:

its a pretty good idea to keep the ladies on the bed and the dogs on the floor

well done

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

its a pretty good idea to keep the ladies on the bed and the dogs on the floor

well done

AW, SNAP!

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

dick wizard posted:

They're really grabby. It doesn't matter if both of your significant others are a room away and you throwing out all the body language and dog whistles that say, "I'm not interested," they still grab and squeeze and brush against and all sorts of weird creepy poo poo that would land you in jail if the roles were reversed.

Actually this. I was such a naive nerd that for years I thought girls were just being friendly until one gave up on the pretense and dragged me into another room to jump my bones

Goddamn that chick must have been desperate, and its hilarious that if I did that id be in prison still

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Actually this. I was such a naive nerd that for years I thought girls were just being friendly until one gave up on the pretense and dragged me into another room to jump my bones

Goddamn that chick must have been desperate, and its hilarious that if I did that id be in prison still

a nerd...

had his bones jumped...?

does...not...compute...beep boop

Lord Humongus
Apr 10, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

dont forget to use the male gaze

pro tip: dont speak words are for the weak(virgins)

e: god gently caress im so unfunny

Lord Humongus fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jul 4, 2016

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

One of my friends claims this happened to him in college, but I'm pretty sure he's a 31 year old virgin.

Or maybe not, I don't know, college was a crazy time.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
If they're both a) attracted to you and b) attractive to you it's goddamn amazing. But of course I've managed to gently caress it up under those circumstances. :(

Horniest Manticore posted:

there's something wrong with her if she likes YOU

This is always very true in my case. I think fellow crazies can sense that I don't have it all together under my facade. Like I've got my whole family and most acquaintances fooled into thinking I'm well-adjusted but ha ha.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

BLARGHLE posted:

One of my friends claims this happened to him in college, but I'm pretty sure he's a 31 year old virgin.

Or maybe not, I don't know, college was a crazy time.

Well I have kids now, so unless some other guy jerked off onto my wife's belly button, its pretty self evident that I'm a goddamn sexual tyranosaurus

A CISHET SHITLORD fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jul 4, 2016

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
I usually hear this really weird sound first. I guess maybe I would kind of describe it like a jingle. Then the woman on the internet says "Thanks katkillad2". I'm pretty sure that's what it's like.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
all i feel is regret for making someone actually like me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

s0m3 guy posted:

all i feel is regret for making someone actually like me

I was gonna make a big rear end post, but this.

I mean. It must be how some chicks feel.

Like, I just had so much fun because of this person but now, I.D.G.A.F.

Aw well, the sex was awesome.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
Serious answer, in my state women often say Honey/Baby/Sweetie to me all the time in service positions like in restaurants and grocery stores and whatnot. It really confuses me sometimes, but yea I err on the side of I can't imagine someone actually being attracted to me.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

katkillad2 posted:

Serious answer, in my state women often say Honey/Baby/Sweetie to me all the time in service positions like in restaurants and grocery stores and whatnot. It really confuses me sometimes, but yea I err on the side of I can't imagine someone actually being attracted to me.

protip: they're trying to get money from you

i mean, they're women, so of course they're trying to get money from you. still though

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Lord Humongus posted:

Yes. Wemen are terrified of skelentons, frankingsteins, and santa clowns. They find you less terrifying in comparison.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Yes. Wemen are terrified of skelentons, frankingsteins, and santa clowns. They find you less terrifying in comparison.

Creature from the Black Lagoon gets pussy on the reg but is such a jerk! I just don't get it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
It's not really all that cool. I'd prefer if guys were attracted to me.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Carmant posted:

Is it cool? Sometimes I feel like its probably not even that great but I don't know.

It's always cool, because everyone likes to feel wanted. The main thing is to be honest with yourself and the girl about how you feel.

Lord Humongus
Apr 10, 2009

RestingB1tchFace posted:

skelentons, frankingsteins, and santa clowns.

those arent the women?!?!?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It sucks. Because when they do that they expect you to be all "Blah blah blah, my manfeelings" and they're all like "Mew mew Does this lipstick make my rear end look fat?"

You're better off just throwing dirt clods at them whenever you see one closing in.

Unless you really like the smell of seafood.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Only men get attracted to me

it is quite a burden

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Carmant posted:

Is it cool? Sometimes I feel like its probably not even that great but I don't know.

You never perceive it unless it's unwanted.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Mariana Horchata posted:

Girls just hang out together in their underwear?!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Horniest Manticore posted:

protip: they're trying to get money from you

i mean, they're women, so of course they're trying to get money from you. still though

one time my buddy randomly got a girls number she wrote down on his fast food receipt
so now whenever i get a bean and rice burrito i check the receipt and it just says 'tell us about your visit for a chance to win a prize'

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
One day, long ago, I was really busy at work. One of my more attractive coworkers stopped by my workstation. She wanted to ask me a question or something, but I was on the phone with the main office, trying to get a major computer problem cleared up. She waited for a moment, then asked for a piece of paper and a pen. I handed it over to her and went back to my call. A couple minutes later she handed me back the pad and pen, smiled at me and left. It wasn't until about 15 minutes later that I needed to write something down, grabbed the same pad, then noticed that she had written "I stopped by to see if you wanted to go out. Call me." and included her phone number.

To be honest, I was really surprised. I called her, we dated, had quite a lot of sex (she was my first), and eventually broke up. She moved away and married some dude who worked in insurance and had a bunch of kids. I recently learned that she died of cancer a few years ago. Kinda weird.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i got some free eggs a few days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine

Mariana Horchata posted:

Hmm, they probably smell bad